Reviews for Jhondie & Justin 6 Justin A Carter
Pyro chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Awesome! When can we expect J&J 7?
iluvaqt chapter 5 . 8/18/2002
~ Wow what a plot revelation. You can always impress me with the character depth and plot development you put into each fic. They story is so well laid out that you can’t help but be totally absorbed into their world. Feel each frustration and amazement. Great opener for lots more intrigue to come. For me, Justin A. Carter was as real a character as all the rest. Even if he only features of one part.

~Ahhhh, how the heck can I be my own cliffhanger? ;P Love it! So glad I’m not in suspense waiting for the next part. Jhondie in Seattle, why is that so reminding me of ‘Blah Blah, Woof Woof’ ;) *is in the biggest pouty mood because she can’t read more till tomorrow* Major drats!

Also, I had to mention that I like how you tie in previous fics. In this part you mentioned Dink and strawberries ;) it was nice.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/2/2002
Uh-oh. Do I sense some foreboding future problems? When's J&J 7 gonna be up?
Kimmy chapter 3 . 7/31/2002
Yay! I'm not the only one who rambles when she posts :D j/k. Glad you like reviews, here's mine. Or the first one anyway, till tomorrow or when I next get to read again ;)

~Whoa, now if that wasn’t a real kick in the pants. Literally. I really don’t know who long it’s going to take me to anticipate your writing style, probably forever, I’ll always find you r humor refreshingly entertaining.

Need I mention again, that I’ll never be able to pair Jhondie with anyone but Justin (who reminds me a lot of Logan, and your Jhondie of Max). It’s probably why I vote them as one of my top favorite couples, being;

A/A

M/L

J/J

And all of your other pairs (Cole and Janice because they’re an absolute riot).

Zack’s in for trouble I can feel it. Bad time for an interruption… ;)

Your Jhondie has an independent, cocky, bull headed quality and I’m sure Max and her would have paired up against Zack many times back at Manticore. It’s probably why he thought it was best that he keep them well separated when they got out.

~ Considering Justin, is off to Seattle, I would have thought Zack would have been on an even higher alert. So this is around the time of ‘Blah Blah, Woof Woof’?… just getting that vibe, with Seatlle being in a military state. Could be wrong though. All your characters have depth and personality. It’s what makes these series so captivating. As always, thoroughly engrossing. Nice how Justin can relate to Zack’s protective streak, understand it at least. But I love this line, “…but he was certainly being a self-righteous b*****d in the process.” haha had me LMAO. So like Zack. :D

Only one question in this… “I played his soldier game and left now.” Slightly confused me but I’m frequently easily muddled so it could be just my poor slow processing.

~That was superbly written, I love the sibling dynamics between Jhon and Zack. It’s exactly how I had imagined it to be. It was so sweet, touching how he told her about the others. Great chapter. “It’s what separates us from the animals. It’s what Manticore tried to beat out of us.” A powerful line and very true. Interesting angle Jhondie has, it’s probably mostly because she had a very different life to the rest of them. The other X5s grew up bouncing foster homes and orphanages, always having that constant reminder that they were alone and different. Whereas Jhondie has a family, a real life of her own, an identity beyond a soulless designation.
shygirl1 chapter 23 . 7/26/2002
This was awesome! I hope the next story comes soon. :)
Lexie Jayne chapter 23 . 7/26/2002
Wow. Wow. I love it. You are so talented. The ending was brilliant and I can not wait for the next J&J :)
han chapter 23 . 7/26/2002
this story was brilliant! keep on writing as all of your stories r great i cant wait till the next j and j story! but untill then keep on posting the genx6 story! cheers
Sparky Cola chapter 23 . 7/26/2002
Awwww...I loved it!
someone chapter 23 . 7/25/2002
awwwwwww! how sweet! i really liked this, and i hope that you will continue the series, even though the show has been cancelled. honestly, i have ur page in bookmarked, and i don't go anywhere else, cuz everything else isn't as good as this!
someone chapter 23 . 7/25/2002
Aimee chapter 21 . 7/24/2002
This story is so good! But Max was right there and she and Jhondie did't know about each other! How mean! Why couldn't they have met and lived happily ever after? I'm being silly. Your story is awesome! Hurry with the rest! :)
han chapter 21 . 7/22/2002
that was sooooo good

thankyou thankyou thankyou
eliza chapter 21 . 7/22/2002
awww! so sweet! so that's about the end for this one? I guess. But Jhondie's mother should kinda know about Eyes...although I guess she knows about Jhondie and Justin's dad doesn't so that evens out. Neway it's cool thank you sooo much for updating so much so fast ...can we transfer the whole speed thing to Gen X-6? Please please please?
someone chapter 20 . 7/22/2002
ok, that's not funny! u can't put a chapter up, and then i get all excited, and when i go to click on the chapter, is says "chapter does not exist" that's really not funny!
eliza chapter 20 . 7/21/2002
thankyou for updating so much faster!