Reviews for Jhondie & Justin 6 Justin A Carter
Jace5452 chapter 14 . 5/16/2002
This one is kickin' ass Cat. Can't wait till you post more.

BBOBB3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
han chapter 14 . 5/13/2002
excellent chapter! i love all ur stories! more soon please
eliza chapter 14 . 5/12/2002
yay! *sighs in relief* another couple of days and I'd be dead from withdrawal symptoms. thaaank you for updating!
DragonAnthony chapter 14 . 5/12/2002
I am so glad you posted. My fic had dried up about three days ago and I was starting to have seizers. I can't wait until the next chapter!
BBOBB3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
More J&J 6. Pleeease? It's been almost 3 weeks!
thedorkygirl chapter 3 . 4/29/2002
I was just re-reading (because I got lost and so I figured, "hey, at worst it'll be about twenty chapters!") and I noticed you spell Britterz's twin as both Brian and Bryan.
BBOBB3 chapter 13 . 4/26/2002
Yea! You got Chapter 13 up! I have been waiting and waiting... you have no idea how happy you make BBOBB3-from-the-DA-MB with your stories. Happy. :) I just became a beta reader for three people. Yea. You probably don't care. It's OK if U don't. I'm just in a good mood. Good enough to review, even though I haven't read Ch. 13 yet, 'cause I copied and pasted into Word to read offline. K bye.
eliza chapter 13 . 4/25/2002
*cracks up* ok gotta love that last line. Someone's just jumped up, grabbed your roof and smashed through the upstairs window into your bedroom. They've knocked your water across the room...and they want you to pretend you're in Mexico.
someone chapter 13 . 4/23/2002
hehe, cool! update asasp! this update took too long...
DragonAnthony chapter 13 . 4/23/2002
Very cool. Thanks for the fix.
han chapter 13 . 4/22/2002
this just keeps getting better and better

more soon please!
han chapter 12 . 4/19/2002
thank god! i have finally been able to read ur story! my computer has been broken for the past 2 weeks! yipppee more soon please!
Jessica chapter 12 . 4/13/2002
this waiting is not funny. Cat- write... please?

Write? Please? Cat? where are u?
DragonAnthony chapter 12 . 4/8/2002
I like it. I would write more but work calls. Thanks for the fix
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »