Reviews for Say What?
jessie chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
it would have been great if you had like added a part where hidan was like hes mine bitch to that black haired girl other than that i loved it it was awsommeeeee
TwilightAkatsukiAngels chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I've read this story so many times and I just can't get enough of it! It's so awesome!
ShadowMarez chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Lolol Sex at school, i was half expected someone to walk in on them or see them. Awesome fic :)
Kane the DFWM Seme chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
AWW! that was so cute! i loved it!
Hida Hida chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Ahh! so good! it made me scream when Kakuzu was kissing the black haired chcik! I was like "GET AWAY FROM HIM BE-OTCH! HE IS HIDAN'S PROPERTY!
neco chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
nice story..and i love your kakuzu.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
*passes out from major nosebleed* great story

LONG LIVE YAOI!

33 yaoi 3 3 yaoi 3 3 yaoi 3 3 YAOI!
MissBMarie chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Loved this story. Very well written, especially for one done in a high school setting (which seems to be a very over-done concept). I thoroughly enjoyed this fic! Thank u for sharing!
Ditkata chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
aw fluffy and hot :* will there be more?
YaoiPhox chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Very good~ My favorite sins are lust and envy- but only when hand in hand. .
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
wow maybe the best kakuzuxhidan one shot iv ever read yay
Lady Speed Stick chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I loved it! Especially the smut ;D

But.. I felt like.. it showed the troubles girls AND guys must go threw in High School and all that Jaz.. :) I really enjoyed reading this _
Caelice chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I really liked how you developed the relationship between Hidan and Kakuzu as teenagers. I absolutely adore really long one-shots and this one really managed to get me hooked, and I was really worried that it would end badly.

Your writing was really gripping and I thought that it really stayed true to the characters, so great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
3 awesome
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow, this is actually pretty good. Heh, ususally when surfing through fanfics I tend to skip the ones with low reviews and move on but I've been craving a good highschool fic! I'm surprised, actually that your fanfic received only 2 reviews (excluding mine)! The characterization is good and the plot is interesting as well, although the description and dialolgue was a little off. I enjoyed your fanfic because it was fresh - not many KakuHidan authors delve into an alternate world when it comes to the pairing other than that of the Naruto verse.

Keep writing and don't feel disheartened if you were expecting more reviews! I get discouraged ALL THE TIME whenever I post a fic and I get no feedback. Maybe that's why I stopped writing. Look, I don't give a damn about my low self-esttem issues online cause I'm perfectly alright in the real world.

Anyway, hope this review wasn't dissatisfying or anything, kay? So keep posting. See yas.