Reviews for You Belong With Me
izhetbean chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
The only one I noticed was that you used the word Ruff instead of Rough. Ruff is for dogs Rough is the word you should use.
blueyes4197 chapter 17 . 7/23/2011
My love... you've returned to me! I'M SO DAMN HAPPY! WOOOHAAA!

I waited for AWESOME but you gave me INCREDIBLE! Great ending! It was dramatic and romantic and simply mind-blowing!
Lovely Rosa chapter 17 . 3/16/2011
This was supposed to be a Destiel! Not some OC. Learn your classifications. You are a talented writer, yes, but not for this category. I encourage you to continue writing, however.
Finding Heather chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
omg that was soooooooooooo intense i loved it. this was one of those stories that actually pulled emotion from me. i actually smiled and frowned and found myself tearing up at somethings... that doesn't happen often lol. so that in itself is a huge compliment from me lol. I'm glad i had the opertunity to read such and amazing work. thank you
lynxzpanther chapter 17 . 3/2/2011
Whee! So they both won. . Perfect ending. It was super dramatic and really amazingly written. )

Ahh! I missed you. )

~Lynx
sam riggs chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
nooooo wat a cliffy cant wait for the next chapter
sam riggs chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
great chapter i love a good sex scene good job on that
Phee-Nyx-1244 chapter 16 . 9/15/2010
Update. Now. Right this very second.

I love wow you look just like jared padalacki,I do. But, I need this story like me and other dean-girls need dean like we need air.

Update. Now!

;) phee
Chu-Chi chapter 16 . 2/15/2010
Oh my god. You really scared me there! I love Castial but Dean... I mean c'mon! I thought you had cut Dean out of the picture! I might have had to kill you. :D Please make this story continue... it's wonderful. Please please please? Or at least make a sequal! *gets on knees* I'm begging! Please! PLEASE!
Straight Edge Queen chapter 16 . 1/4/2010
I love the story! Please update soon!
Dean's Wife chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
Oh.. its getting emotional. Wonder if Dean and Lizzy end up together seeing as shes married to the saving angel?

But Love the chapter and its sad to know that its comeing to an end. hopefully there is another one?
elohcin chapter 16 . 12/29/2009
You are a stronger woman than I, cause there is no way I could have chosen between the two of them :) I really hope Beth and the baby are okay!
januarysunshine13 chapter 16 . 12/28/2009
wow lots of tension and more coming! Hope Castiel is able to save the baby...And Dean is still Beth's guy.. Update soon.
Katydid43 chapter 16 . 12/28/2009
And here I thought it was going to be finished in this chapter. :-) Oh, my a cliffhanger, that quite frankly, I should've seen coming but didn't. You never cease to surprise me!

Loved it! I have no idea how you are going to manage to wrap this up with just one more chapter to go, but I can hardly wait to find out!

Thanks for sharing your talent!
lynxzpanther chapter 16 . 12/28/2009
Aw! Don't let it die, please, I love the little baby!

Well, I trust you. ) I don't think you'd hurt them. :D You love them too much for that too! :D

Yay, I'm so glad you updated this one too! I love it. ) And you did pick Dean... I'm slightly relieved. I love Cas, but it's Dean's kiddo, so... It just seemed unfair somehow.

luvs~!