Reviews for Real Vincent
MouraMoura chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I have watched this series quite a long time ago but I was still able to remember a few details of the plot with some of the sentences that ultimately served as clues. Im rather happy and delighted to infer by reading your work that your knowlodged of the episodes, specially the 14th, was as precise as the one of a person who watched them recently or shortly ago.

For anyone who fancies this type of animation (dark, mysterious, enigmatic, enganing) will be, in my sincere opinion, pleased with what you wrote about it, having only based it on two be looking forward to reading some more of your material on any other subject rather than just sticking with anime which I see as childish and very purposeless.

Keep up the good work. )
kuro's girl chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This was an awesome story!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was suprisingly good and insightful. You have a quite clear and descriptive writing style, and do a good job trying to cover and explain such an abstract series of events combined with thought process, because its really such a visual presentation. I quite liked the focus on name irony and Iggy, and do hope you write more EP fics.