Reviews for Beauty Out of Pain
sparklysparkle chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
omg I LOVE this! Pleasepleasepleaseplease continue!
dandelion379 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow. You are incredible. I love this story. Things seem to be perfect in this story. This is the first time I have read a fic that Haymitch plays a role in. I especially like the ending. Looks like it's only Peeta who can give her hope when she's in the worst situation. And his letter (that you make up) is the best one I have ever seen! Great work.

P/s: Really, this review is supposed to be way longer but I forget what I have planned on doing. Sorry. Overall it's awesome!
SpiritOfEowyn chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Peeta's letter had me teary eyed. Very him. Self effacing humor, honest and just the way he comes across in the books. Great job!
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I like this! :D Its very sweet.
Joshhotperson chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was soo I don't even know what to say...it was written so beautifly..wow just wow.
Of Pearls and Paints chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Peeta's letter was written so fluidly. It seems as though he'd have said those exact words himself. Good job.
satomika chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
oh my gosh!

epic!

i love it!

there were a few fics before reading this that moved me to tears; but this fic, not only did it move me to tears but it had that grasp on my heart...it certainly ached so much especially when i read peeta's letter...

that's just so...

romantic, for lack of better words...

anyway, hope you make more peeta/katniss fics!
baker's huntress chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Brilliant one-shot. Loved Peeta's letter. And love how his words led her to demand Peeta's rescue.
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was beautiful! The emotions were wonderfully written, and I loved Peeta's letter - you captured his voice really well. :D
Howlynn chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Love this - This is the Katniss we wanted - I never could understand why there was no letter - I mean Peeta had to have given haymitch a stack of them - yet it was just ignored...Great story and a nice letter that felt both truthful and real - Super job!
mylovemiroku chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Peeta's letter almost made me cry! I had that hollow feeling in my heart like Katniss. So sweet and just like Peeta. He is the type to be happy with what he has and never ask for more. Just beautiful.
SkyLark89 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow. I loved everything about this. Katniss holding the pearl, the talk with Haymitch...and the letter was completely perfect! I can totally picture Peeta writing all those things. You really have a way with words!

It would have been so nice if her attitude during Mockingjay had been more along these lines.

Thanks for writing!
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Very sweet.
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I liked it! Peeta's letter was so...Peeta-like! Loved how you kept him in character. :)
XxAntoxX chapter 1 . 2/19/2011