Reviews for The Key
Heather Mallard chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I loved this. You answered my questions as well..lol...becuase I had thought why on earth go to all this bother and then Maude turns up...a nice twist although as sad one for Ezra...How could she have let her son be so badly abused?

I wish it hadnt ended quite so abruptly at the end though but over all i loved it.

One little error :- you mentioned Ezra had two horses and the you go on to say JD looked after it...Indicating only one...Just thought I'd mention that because it is easily I am sure, corrected.

I would've loved to have heard what happened but maybe that's in another story huh? Well done. I thank you for the good read.
sisturnickyahoo chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
WOW! STARTED READING YOUR WONDERFUL-WELL WRITTEN STORIES AND THEN READ AND SO ENJOYED THIS GEM! LOVE EZRA AND SO DID NOT EXPECT HIS MOTHER TO BE IN ON HIS BRAINWASHING...TRULY SO WELL WRITTEN... THANK YOU FOR WRITING AND POSTING AND I LOOK FORWARD TO GOING BACK AND READING MORE OF YOUR WORKS...THANKS, STERNO..
Anna Marie Mattson chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Oh my gosh I loved it! Actually, I hated you for what you did to Ezra. jk It's a beautiful story and absolutely wonderful! The team's dedication it finding Ezra was so beautiful, and amazing, and the ending was perfection itself! And Vin and Ezra's reunion scene had me near tears. Keep writing!
SivanShemesh chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Great chapter. Though what happened to Ezra's car? Grin..

Love the ending. Thank you for writing it and updating it.

Keep writing!

Have a great week and keep smiling,

sfulton229 chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Terrific finale! Love that David/Ezra was able to confront his nightmare and get the upper hand. Chris is such a fighter and beat that perp so impressively. Love the team moving in and coming in for backup. Ezra rescued himself but found out about that huge betrayal. Maude is just so amazing self centered; she did manage to keep Ezra alive but the cost was tremendous and she had other options. Very logical reason for what happened and that certainly removed all the blocks Ezra had. Love the team moving in and the main problem being taken care of permanently. Ezra has his family back. Fantastic idea and you did a terrific job developing this; I enjoyed every part of it. Thank you for posting this.
SivanShemesh chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Grin... love your angst. Poor Chris, and mostly Ezra who became a pet... grin.

Thank you for updating it. Keep writing.

sfulton229 chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Well, things are really moving along; the rest of the team are dealing with the knowledge of what happened to Ezra and have a place to start looking for answers. I'm not surprised that David is going with them and that there is a mole in his hotel; the set up is too complete for there not to be a mole. The bad guys really are just pure evil and that doesn't bother them a bit; Ezra is in for a very nasty surprise. So touching the conversation between Chris and Ezra on the way to the ranch; he's finding out just how much he means to them. Very nasty cliffhanger to end this on! I'm looking forward to the next chapter; thanks so much for sharing this.
sfulton229 chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Wow, this was a heartbreaking chapter! To think of Ezra being tortured like that and knowing that what the doctor was doing was stripping him away from his mind was just so evil! Ezra's suffering just poured off the page; the struggle was so hard and one sided. Love how David/Ezra fought as hard as he could to get thru the blocks and was willing to go again even though he knew it would be painful. Josiah is a very skilled hypnotist. You really showed how hard it was for the others to watch. Thanks so much for posting this; off to read the next part!
SivanShemesh chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Oh boy... you know that you are evil leaving it like this, right?

Poor Ezra, didn't find his past.

Thank you for updating it. Keep writing.

SivanShemesh chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
So, David is Ezra.

Hope that the hypnotize that Josiah will do him will solve it.

I love the intrigues in your story.

Thank you for updating it.

sfulton229 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Some questions are answered and some mysteries deepen in this; nice that David/Ezra is going to confront the men checking him out and get some answers of his own. Very nice cover story and I'm sure they will find the truth. Love the description of how David/Ezra is reacting when he is asked certain questions; Josiah's idea of sophisticated hypnosis and brainwashing looks to be right. I'm looking forward to seeing just what happened. Thanks for this part.
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Glad that Chris found him, wondered what Ezra will say about the odds that Chris will come to his place as he ran it under David... what an odd name? Grin.

I think that David aka Ezra also believed that there is something wrong.

Thank you for posting it, always good to read a good mystery fic.

Have a great week and keep smiling,

nebbyJen chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I'm hooked. These stories of yours are so much fun to read. I hope your arsenal doesn't empty soon.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Wow, very cool start to the fic! Terrific mystery and lots of unanswered questions. Ezra missing and presumed dead for two years and found as the owner of an inn with a recurring nightmare. Looks like the guys are determined to find out what is going on and not being very subtle about it. I'm really intrigued and looking forward to the next part! Thank you for sharing this.