Reviews for Driving to Trenton
stareagle chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
You know how to end your stories with a humorous zinger... I didn't expect Yoda! Nice story.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Very good! I love this sort of introspection. At the time that the whole thing with Jeanne was going on I was not sure that Tony had any qualms - until the moment Jenny asked him, "Than what's the problem?" You've certainly put some thought into this.

Good job.

pdf
Sequitur chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Great. There's so little commentary on how Tony felt about having to hurt Jeanne as that relationship was in its early stages-when he knew he would have to go through with it anyway-and this fills that gap perfectly. And I loved his reflections on the Cooper family-he doesn't think he's a particularly good person for helping them out, but that's exactly why he *is* good. He gets involved without wanting anything in return.
Mezzo Beev chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I enjoyed this trip into Tony’s head. This is the sort of stuff that’s hard to show in a visual medium like TV – not that the creators would be inclined to show it if they could. I’m glad you chose to. And I love that you end it with a bit of humor.
maleshka chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
have just noticed you've continued with the 'body language' story, so sorry for the late reviews!

liked the humanity of this story. tony's turmoil at being called a 'good' man while carry out the grenouille operation with jeanne. i think you managed to capture his inner conflict very well.

also thought you described the whole mrs cooper thing very well too; descriptive and emotional without being overly sentimental on a very sensitive topic from a stranger's perspective.

good job :)
Belker chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I really enjoy Tony's musings and this was lovely!

/Belker
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Good follow up i loved them both :D good job !
diana teo chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
It's nice to know that Tony would have had all these emotions and musings about the situation he was in with Jeanne,Jenny and done and well thought the last line! Lol!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Very good introspection. I barely remember Dolly's hat, but now I think I want it...collects antique or reproduced hats. (Jackie Kennedy types mostly.)