Reviews for Maiko Drabbles 1
RakshaDaemon chapter 1 . 4/16
I love these!
Doritos1996 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was beautiful, like every other story. You have captured Mai's and Zuko's character perfectly! Zuko shows his real self only to Mai, and the fact that his eyes show his love and joy made me smile. It was really wonderful!

As for their 'little place', I always thought that they had something like that, because in the palace they are always Firelord and Firelady and they don't really have privacy. The room was perfect :)

Keep writing!

Dora
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
My favorite prompt of these is defiately the last one. Heat transferance! So that's why Mai finds Zuko so addictive. :-)

I aslo liked Mai watching Zuko's firebending. Don't think I've seen a story about that before.

The swimsuit one was also short and sweet.
Private Fire chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I'm hopeless. It's after 1 in the morning and I'm surfing to get another Maiko fix. I found this from back I'm 2009. This is Just so perfect.

: )
Sonya Rivers chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wonderful! Thank you so much for writing this!
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
(0o0) One word can describe this-awsome. (0o0)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I adore the Zai pairing. I love these drabbles, 'can I watch?' the most
ishxallxgood chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Very very cute. I especially enjoyed "Can I Watch?" :3
Kimjuni2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Aaww I love it, I've draw 3 of the 6th of it, and you write a chapter of it, so sweet. i love the different world the most

Awesome job!
gloomy maiko lover chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
awsome I loved them all you did a great,awsome,wonderful job as always and always will do so again wonderful job. xD xD
Julia451 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Oh, these are beautiful. Your writing always has a lot of phrases that I just love, like "Dolls were burned and servants terrorized."

I love how saved the best drabble for last AND how the first and last are so similar, both about Mai's and Zuko's parallelism and rubbing off on each other.

10/10