Reviews for Battle Scars
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 14 . 1/4/2015
Omgz I love this sosososo much! I hope that there's a sequel
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
Dun Dun Duunnnnn ! O.O
hello chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Loved it!
I just want to say something although it is completley irrelevant to the story.
whenever i google robrae fanfic, it always says, "did you mean bbrae fanfic?" This is sad. Now even google is a bbrae fan. Lol. You are a great writer. Keep it up
AniGirl 7 chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
Awesome! Im glad everything turned out well and that Raven and Robin "ended" this by "starting" off the right way. (Might be a slight pun in that, huh?lol :D) Anyway, great story! Much enjoyment reading it, and I didnt think the ending was chessy. :-) Keep up the excellent job!
gwacie21 chapter 14 . 8/6/2011
Ahhhh I wish it was longer but great job! Thanks for finishing it D
pisceanchic101 chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
Cute, I just didn't like how you kept constantly making Raven helpless.
ReginaCaelum chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
While I didn't feel the ending was really RIGHT, it was indeed good, and the story was fantastic. So well done, and keep it up.

-RC
boby137 chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Update soon
BatFlashAquaven11 chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
this is great 3 update soon!
PlumPocky chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I love how Cyborg is such a protective brother figure, and dude, this is one hell of a fanfic!
gwacie21 chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
Yay an update! Great job. I like how they are finally starting to get to the bottom of what's wrong with Raven. And I ope her and Robin have more bonding moments. I also like that you are keeping Cyborg in character, meaning I lie that he is still protective of Raven. Thanks for the update, can't wait for more.
AniGirl 7 chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
Oh man! I just found your story yesterday and I AM FREAKIN' HOOKED! It's REALLY good and suspenseful! You left it a bit cliffie and I gotta know what happens next! Please update as soon as you can!
AniGirl 7 chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
WHOA! *U* Poor Rae and Rob! Geez! This is so totally exciting right now! *U* WOO! *U* Rock on! Can't wait for more! *U* Glad Rob and Cy are patching things up! *U*
half demon raven chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
Love the story. so much drama ohhhhh