Reviews for Lost Memories
Only1ToniD chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Awww... My BAngel heart needed that!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I suppose that was he was gonna tell her is related to Darla and Connor, and all that stuff. So why didn't you write about that? It would have made things all the more interesting. Or maybe you did write about that...could it be possible that's there's a sequel for this somewhere around. I sure hope so, and if not...well, too bad I guess.

Still, this was a good fic.
Jessica L.A chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
LOVE IT! WRITE A SEQUEL!
myriassterre chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I cried too! This was fantastic! You handled the whole Spike thing well, thanks for the fic.
Copper chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Goldy -

Beautiful fic. Excellent job at capturing Buffy's desperation, self-loathing, her underlying love for Angel... And his 'There was never anything to forgive,' followed by his feelings of guilt that he pretended she'd be fine... That's the Angel I love.

Thank you.
S J Smith chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Aww...depressing but hopeful. Liked it a lot. Now, can Angel go stake Spike for us? Puuuhhleeeze?

The emotional level was great in this story. Thanks for posting it!
Pokey chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
This was a beautiful story. I like that fact that Riley found someone to love. Regardless to everything he was just the wrong guy for Buffy but he did deserve someone to love him.
alexis chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
You must continue this story w/ b/a together!
willowph chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
aaaaaaw, I love a happy ending.
bobbert chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
I Personally dont care who Buffy is with I usally like her with Xander, but I didn't find your story beleivealble, I personally think Angel and Cordy make a good couple. Buffy and Angels paths are like different now. I think a relationship between them will kill the both of them in the end
rin chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
well i like any fanfic with b/a in it so i liked this one! i really hate the b/s thing going on now so this cheered me up a bit :)
LelaRose chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
I love Buffy/Angel. I'd love to read your story. Please repost some formatting errors have occurred.
Adia chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
I loved this story! Thank-you so much for writing it!
Page chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
PLEASE continue writhing BA fic. I JUST LOVE BUFFY AND ANGEL!
hugsandkisses chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Hi Goldy!Well i just have to say love this fic!It's quite realistic to tell you the way Angel reacts on being understanding and how Buffy is *cough* with spike i'm not gonna say it.I hope this really happens on the show...maybe finally Riley could be put to good use for way keep up the good work!Buffy and Angel FOREVER!