Reviews for Steps of a Sith
Revan3363 chapter 1 . 6/2
Great start please write more for this
kristal chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I think you should continue!
NeonColourFox chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Multi Chapter. MULTI-CHAPTER!
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Interesting. I hope this turns into a story but it could be accepted as a one-shot. Very well written
Jedi Aayla chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
WRITE MORE! Don't leave us on a cliff hangar!
darkmachine chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I think the next chapter should be Vader training Ahsoka in the way of the darkside. That would be cool, is should be more then a one-shot at least 5 or 6 chapters.
Snippysoka101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
A multi chapter would be cool
lady gaga chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
mor i need mor
hoysterrule123 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Another great story, and yes, i will say this yet again: I can't wait to see where this is going!
rcmgamer218 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Another good story DarthMii
Ganja Naraku chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This is actually a very good start for a story I was thinking of writing. It'll be a retelling of The Force Unleashed using Ahsoka in place of Starkiller. I was wondering if we could work on it together as Co-Authors, or if you aren't interested I could use this as a base for the first chapter.

If either option is agreeable to you, please contact me at your earliest conveinience.

Destroid2021 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I liked this alot. Please make more.
JdoubleC chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Wow... That was good!
Lefty Blondy chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Please Please don't leave it at that I really enjoyed reading this story pleasey weasey continue it was so good. You could add Rex in there somewhere
082 Martian Scout chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Ahsoka turns to the Dark Side, I don't really see a lot of these around. I'm in, I'm interested in her Sith Training, how I wonder if she will be given those Sith tattoos?