Reviews for A Night in the Life...
autobotburnyard78 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
K?! what the hell is wrong with you?! that's like, T or M you noob!
Anonimo chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Francamente esto no es el Batman que conozco ┬┐un violador?, por mucho que Catwoman lo incite, no lo veo haciendo algo tan vil como forzar a una mujer. Esta idea es un poco absurda. No la comparto.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Isis is cool. I do love cat POV's . :-)
Jim chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Now, this is good stuff! Well-written and psychologically sharp, giving us an unexpected insight into the Catwoman. More, please!
MrManiac chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Batman raping Selina?

That does not sound like him.
Alexandra Spar chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Man, what a great story. A lovely idea, to start off with, and you wrote it with such a delicate, lighthearted, insightful tone that it really warmed the cockles of my little heart. Your version of the Batman/Catwoman thing is fantastic: taut and stressful yet stress-relieving at once. I like Selina's self-exploration in this. In fact I like the whole story a great deal, and it's going on my favourites, and please, please, write more in this vein!
karanne chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Not bad. Selina being the crying towel for Bats and the rouges. I liked her monologs, and Isis 'reseponse'.

However, Batty "raping" her? She invited him and he accepted, then pulled out when she changed her mind? Nope. I don't see it.