Reviews for Just Like Magic: The Twilight Twenty Five
ghashdestripador chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
mabastian4lyfe chapter 25 . 12/5/2012
Beautiful. Positivly stunning. All of them were amazing. But you know this already dont you?:)))
LOVE chapter 25 . 3/22/2012
This was an amazing stor! It was incredibly hard to put down to go to work or bed. Lol
MissCoppersMom chapter 25 . 2/2/2012
Aaaaaw all of them were so cute:) love it
Il'Diko chapter 25 . 3/20/2011
This must me my fav Twilight fic ever. I loved how you combined the dark and fluffy themes, how we got romantic, dramatic and humourfull chapters, and I also loved that you didn't follow a timeline. And the occasional change in the POV made this very unique!

These chaps are able to stand alone, but are much more interesting to read vowen together. Amazing characterisation of everyone. I loved the little treats, where you included another Cullen too (and the Bella cameos made me soo happy, I love to read about immortal BElla Cullen, mostly because that means, that the family finally has a peacefull life, and I love to read about happy Cullens! One thing I missed... Nessie and Jake ;)

Also, you have found the perfect job for all of them. Jasper is made for a professor (and I didn't even think about this until now) and Esme is the born artist!

And now I'm of to read more... ;) I hope to read more recent fics from you!
millernumber1 chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
For some reason, this idea has really stuck with me - the haunting, early image of Alice pretending to sleep.
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 23 . 7/30/2010
This chapter made me tear up. I really like how you view Jaspers character, very realistic. JA FOREVER!
The one who breathes nitrogen chapter 18 . 7/11/2010
Oh my gosh! I don't normally read Twilight fics- I lost interest in most of it when the fan girls made their appearance- but I do like to read fics about Alice and Jasper. And I have decided that this one is exceptionally good. 8)

Also, I've been to Ten Sleep! That made me happy.
9ud9ir190ne6ad chapter 25 . 2/16/2010
Loved it :D
Mayven chapter 25 . 1/20/2010
I love the whole collection of stories!
izzzyy chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
Amen, Alice. Amen. Stupid boys. At least no one caused damage to the OTHER this time!
izzzyy chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Oh man, this is beautiful.
izzzyy chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Oh this is great! Ugh to snooty store clerks, but yay to Alice winning the lottery. I hope Carlisle scratches it, though - isn't Alice "too young" for that?
izzzyy chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
*giggles constantly* Oh man. What a great way to get busted! Those turquoise pumps shall haunt my dreams!
LightStarDusting chapter 18 . 12/30/2009
I love You've Kept Me Waiting and so it's lovely to see more of your Alice and Jasper.

The two of them make me giddy - I just love how they LOVE each other. Sigh. Good stuff.