Reviews for Just Like Magic: The Twilight Twenty Five
Enthralled chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Loved the last line...
abcdefedcba chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Lol, that was really funny :P

xox
InspireInspireInspire chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
aww ] I just love reading Alice and Jasper fics. chapters 1-3 were great
fanofall2011 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
:) great chapter, update soon!
EJ10 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Haha - Jasper would have won.
Enthralled chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Sweet, sentimental...but I really wanted to see who was gonna win!
kt.potter93 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
ahaha-gr8 chapter :)

typical alice :P
Wilka chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
So great! I love your writing. I just discovered your stories, and I love them! Now I hope I'll read from you again soon! :)

Alice and Jasper are just so perfect together!
IwantaWerewolfForMyself chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
I loved this!
VoldieBeth chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
I love their last two lines to each other! Reminds me of when they say I love you and how it's never enough! I can just see Rosalie and Alice fighting for their husbands and Edward in grunge! LMAO! I can't wait for more!
Lethologica86 chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Your story came up at exactly 11:11 which means I love you! *holds* God I love this little story, well I love all of them, but like always the little interactions between Edward and Alice is so my favorite! I think Jasper could have given Emmett a run for his money for sure!

I think you did a great job Mandi this is VERY original and very accurate and very cute. Now if you'll excuse me *steals Jasper and runs*
LAB1 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Such a beautiful short story! I love your little glimpse into the future here. It feels totally in canon for Esme to paint beautifully and touch the souls of others through her work!
abcdefedcba chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Lol as much as I enjoyed this, I'd like to have read it going further (and without me seaming to have my head in the gutter lol)

xox
EJ10 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Aww sweet!
LittleMissCullen123 chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
I love this story so far thank you for writing aother jalice story no other jalice fanfics are like yours! I loved how you put a bit of youve kept me waiting in jaspers pov ive been dying to find out his version of it. This might be a lot to ask of you but maybe you could write a jpov of youve kept me waiting maybe you could call it i felt hope?
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »