Reviews for Just Like Magic: The Twilight Twenty Five
EJ10 chapter 23 . 11/28/2009
Oh, I really wanted to know Jasper's end of the conversation. Nicely done.
fanofall2011 chapter 23 . 11/28/2009
Good chapter!
IwantaWerewolfForMyself chapter 23 . 11/28/2009
Poor Jasper!
Tashiipear chapter 23 . 11/27/2009
She promised.

That last line was so sweet. It made Jasper seem almost like a child, although he's anything but. I love Alice and Jasper's love so much. They're so different, yet they tie wonderfully. It's almost like playful Emmett and shalow, serious Rosalie, though honestly, I don't see how thier love works out. Jazz and Al's love is much more magical.

There are only two chapters left, right? That sucks greatly for me. I love your work.
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 23 . 11/27/2009
Beautifully handled. I can see Alice reacting to Jasper's loss exactly that way. I can also imagine the words and feelings spoken between them before Voltera. It fits perfectly with their reaction when they are reunited. Quite possibly perfect!
Merina Thropp chapter 22 . 11/27/2009
LOL so lovely XD
Merina Thropp chapter 21 . 11/27/2009
These are so fantastic...wow XD
Wilka chapter 22 . 11/27/2009
So great! Thank you very much, that was very funny! Poor Jasper fighting desperately to work seriously, and nobody wants to give him the privacy he craves for! :)
IwantaWerewolfForMyself chapter 22 . 11/27/2009
Naughty Alice! LOL

Great chapter!
persistingstars chapter 22 . 11/26/2009
Hahaha like a lock could keep Emmett out. That was sexy/adorable. Can't blame Alice for wanting to seduce professor Hale!
abcdefedcba chapter 22 . 11/26/2009
Lol, loved this one :)

xox
VoldieBeth chapter 22 . 11/26/2009
That was such a cute one! I can just picture Jasper trying to finish his thesis and only Alice being able to interupt him! I love it! I can't wait for more!
coldchick07 chapter 22 . 11/26/2009
hahahahaha this chapter was funny. Though I do feel bad for Jasper, he really should get a lock.
fanofall2011 chapter 22 . 11/26/2009
LOL. I love this chapter!
coldchick07 chapter 21 . 11/26/2009
Wow how can you come up with so many cool stories. They were really good!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »