Reviews for Just Like Magic: The Twilight Twenty Five
kt.potter93 chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
sweet chapters :)
persistingstars chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
You're just my favorite. When I tell people who don't read fanfic (but have read Twilight) that Jasper is my favorite character, they always ask why. And then I have to think for a second because I've stopped differentiating between the the actual amount of Jasper/Alice history there is in the books and your stories! (Not that Jazz wasn't my favorite before, but it's funny when I want to talk about Ten Sleep and the ruby pendant and have to stop and remind myself that didn't write that part...)
VoldieBeth chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
I love the reference to your other stories in these little one shots! Your stories and so good that I imagine them as canon. I can't wait for more!
EJ10 chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
This chapter is so good. I loved the use of metaphor and the way it is an extremely summarised version of YKMW. If I haven't said so before, you should be a published author. You'd tell me if you had a book out, right?
IwantaWerewolfForMyself chapter 18 . 11/23/2009
Love it!
IwantaWerewolfForMyself chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
Great!
VoldieBeth chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
I love how stubborn both of them can be. And I love how they have to be stubborn and yet close to one another. I also love that Alice was in his shirt when he found her the next week. I can't wait for more!
VoldieBeth chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
Haha I always imagined Alice to pretend to sleep after sex. It just seems so much like her. I can't wait for more!
Wilka chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
Another very good chapter, I'm expecting the next one with the same anticipation as the others! Thanks a lot
Wilka chapter 16 . 11/22/2009
As perfect as usual, thanks a lot!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »