Reviews for Nocturne's Return
Luna Lillyth chapter 41 . 7/26
I do love your work in this story. Now, I'm going to go off and read the rewrite before the sequel. :)
immaperson chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
*giggles and raises hand* technically there's PLATONIC AkuDemy everyyyyyyywhere in this chappy :)

apparently i got logged out and i'm too lazy to log in... when i do i'll tell you who i am :P
The Awesome March Hare chapter 40 . 12/29/2012
I loved this. It was so cool.
SoraIsMyHomeboy chapter 41 . 10/2/2011
omg there's a sequel? never would've guessed that! careful, sequels can be tricky and can detract from the original story but i trust your writing skills and i can't wait to read it!
Anna Crosszeria chapter 33 . 5/14/2011

POOR DEMY! Oh it's Myde but still! he's my dear dem-dem! *hugs Myde*
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 40 . 3/29/2011
Holy shit that was awesome! This story is just amazing! 3
PurpleTango chapter 40 . 3/17/2011
YEEEESS! so pumped to read the rewrite and cant wait for the sequel! great job!
Clarilune chapter 40 . 2/27/2011
WOW. WOW. WOW.

Okay. First of all, brilliant ending. I'm in tears right now. I know that's pathetic, but this is a freaking good story! It's worth diminishing my water supply!

ANYWAY, I thought the wedding was beautiful, while very unexpected. Cloud and Aertih are cute. I agree that the game was implying them, but Zack and Aerith FTW! Still, cute. I have no complaints.

I'm extremely happy Yuffie and Myde got together. They just fit so well. They have always had chemistry, and the pairing is justifiable, sensible, and just freaking cute.

I love how Luxord had an appearance, especially since I wondered what happened to him. Isa, too, but Luxord just flat-out disappeared. And yes, that man IS going to be a billionaire.

The cliffhanger IS evil, but I'm happy there's going to be a rewrite and a sequel, because I don't know what I'd do if the story could not live on in all its glory. Seriously.

Well, this was a perfect ending. Honestly. I loved it, which is proven by my tears of happiness. This story has been quite a journey, and I'm so happy to have read it. This story has been the central cause of my relief and happiness since the moment I joined fanfiction. I don't know what else to say other than...incredible. This has to be one of my favorite fics of all time, and I feel so bad to have missed the day it was completed. However, now that I've read it in its entirety, I'm inspired and craving more. So, I will now happily scurry to read the revamped version...but first I have to go to bed. I'm half-asleep, and I swear it.

THANK YOU FOR WRITING SUCH A SPLENDID STORY! It has given me ultimate bliss, and I know the revamped version will do the same. :)
Clarilune chapter 39 . 2/27/2011
Wow, I got chills during the fight scene. It completely blew me away, and I agree that it flowed rather naturally. When they defeated Xemnas and Myde began crying, I nearly started crying myself. I know that he felt immense relief, and I thought the way you included that was just incredible. Very emotional and very real.

I'm so happy that everything ended nicely and that Myde can FINALLY stop suffering. Well, at least in this one. I can't say much for the rewrite. xD I'm really looking forward to reading that one after I finish reviewing the epilogue. Well... -sniff- on to the epilogue!
Clarilune chapter 38 . 2/27/2011
Yeah, I felt like there wasn't enough in this chapter, but the events completely made up for it. I'm glad Riku was included; I seriously forgot about him...Oops...And you are portraying Kairi so nicely! I know several stories that would just blow her off, yet you're giving her her true personality! THANK YOU! 'Nuff said.

Xemnas confused the heck out of me. Or-er-his duplicate did. Whatever. Poor Myde. I totally knew he was going to get hurt. :P Why did they do that? They shouldn't have sent him in.

When Myde started saying "Xemmy-sama" I started cracking up. So random, Myde. So, so random. That was just amazing because it was completely unexpected and unpredictable. Man, this is seriously great.

I'm biting my nails because I want to know what's going to happen now that he's running back into the fight. Xemnas has Zexion's powers? Say whhaattt?

Overall, good chapter. :)
Clarilune chapter 37 . 2/27/2011
When I first read the title to the chapter, all I could think was, "Whhhaattt?" and then, "Why wasn't I invited?" and then, "Where did she come from?" I'm actually glad she got an appearance in the story. I actually never thought she would show, but it's cool how she was created from a memory. Sad that Demyx is the only one that remembers her, but, hey, he remembers her! Better than nothing is what I say. I applaud the subplot! I nearly forgot about Kairi and Riku, which really means I need to replay the game. I'm just so immersed in what's going on, but mainly freaking out over Myde having to meet Xemnas first. Seriously. Major freak-out. I love the inclusion of the Dusks and the lower Nobodies. Wow. Even the Dusks are against Xemnas! Dun dun dun. This is pulling me in, man!
Clarilune chapter 36 . 2/27/2011
I had a feeling that was going to happen. xD The destruction of Myde's homeworld, that is. That's actually kind of funny that it was sprung out of nowhere, but your author's note made me explode with laughter. So Irena and Myde's planet is gone? That sucks. :/ But it seems to have made a speedy recovery. I actually really like the pairing of Yuffie and Demyx. I've always been able to see Yuffie with Demyx or Axel, for some reason, because of her energetic and funny personality. In Final Fantasy 7 though, SHE IS SUCH A THIEF. When you first encounter her and you say the wrong stuff to her, she steals your money. Ahh, great times. Anyway, I was on the edge of my seat when Myde was having a reaction to Mickey's tearing-a-hole-through-reality-with-his-keyblade thing. Very nifty. I'm looking forward to hearing the facts behind that. I can't believe how long I've been deprived of this story...It's a work of genius that I have missed for a looonnnggg time. I'm just happy I finally get a chance to read it! :D Anyway, good chapter!
Clarilune chapter 34 . 2/27/2011
I thought Sora's plan at the beginning was hilarious...but the plan they ended up settling on was flawed to me. I mean, they were deliberately told that Myde was Xemnas's target. They could have adjusted the cloak to fit Sora or something. Peh, oh well. I suppose they didn't have much time, and I can't think of a better plan to override theirs. All I can say is I hope things go well for them. I was so happy throughout this chapter because Axel seemed really changed, but still the same. His lines were amazing to me, and it's obvious they have all been through a lot of character development. I have to agree that maybe it will be weird for Irena to suddenly be involved in the story, especially since she's only been mentioned up to this point. Regardless, I'm looking forward to her appearance, and I can't wait to read the rewrite after I finish the original. :)
Clarilune chapter 33 . 2/27/2011
I was in utter shock the entire chapter. SO much has happened. At the beginning I was wondering why Saix was acting so strange...and now it's so awesome to begin calling him Isa! Anyway, I really loved this chapter, and I thought that the truth of Saix being controlled makes a lot of sense. When Saix was explaining Xemnas's change in personality, I almost thought that he had gotten his heart and just never realized. There's still so much to find out! Honestly, the suspense is killing me. And when it was revealed that Irena was being held captive, I got chills! I certainly didn't see that coming...but it's nice everyone is getting their hearts back! There's so much heartache involved, though. (Ahhhh, that was a horrible joke. I should really shut up.) Anyway, good job!