Reviews for Two Halves, One Whole
Sam chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
I just want to say that I like this chapter a lot and it's really awesome but I have a few things I'd like to say about this chapter. 1. In the manga, it said that the 14th Noah's name was Neah and that he was the Noah of destruction not Atimintis, the Noah of memories. 2. The part about Lenalee receiving Allen's curse. Not to be rude but that part just sounds kind of stupid. And finally, Anna? Ok. First of all, where did you get that name? Second of all, you said she was an innocence holder and a Noah. I'd rather you stick to one person be both exorcist and a Noah than have both Anna and Allen go through that shitty stuff, but hey this is your story so you write what you want to write.
Dark Wolf 098 chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
I really liked your story ! It was a very good idea !
Mustang's Inferno chapter 25 . 1/29/2013
I really like you're story! I read it in about two days, and it was really good!
SilverTease chapter 24 . 10/18/2012
Aaaaaaw! Such a sweet ending! Though little sad at Tyki and Road's death. Waaah! Imma go cry now. ITS SO BEAUTIFUL! *emo corner* WAAAAAH!
midnightheula chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
Holy S***! (That's a good holy s*** by the way) That was...um...well...I don't know how to put what I am thinking into words. So...um...wow! D
midnightheula chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Cool! I really liked your little introduction down at the bottom there. :D
Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. . I'm worried for my little boy now. [ But at least Anna's fitting in. D But that's pretty...though. o.O I'm wondering why there wasn't any "check" like they did with Allen... Where Kanda almost killed him. .

Anyways. MOVING ON...

Hey. Is this the second time you're writing THOW? Cuz the comments make it sound that way and I'm wondering why you rewrote it.. o.o

Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
WAHH~! D Allen's healeddddddddd~! I'm gladddddddd. ] 3 AND SHE FINALLY REACHED THE ORDERRRRRRRRRRR. BUut...i'm wary. . I dun tend to like OC...especially ones that get near Allen...*scrunchy face*

Okay sorry for not reviewing like I planned. [ but I had to take the SATs...soo...*shrugs* Like, it's o bad I had a dream I got 2400... THAT stressed!

BUT NOW I'M BACK. AND~! ONWARDS~!

Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
O.O Poor Allen! BUT THEYRE ALIVE! D ...wait since I'm a year late, do I still get a reply to every review I send? U get should get around..24 or 25 of them. xD

Good, but proofread it more than once?... You missed a few mistakes here and there... Oh! And the parts with Anna are kinda making me wonder what she hs to do with the story.

Onwards!

Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Lavi died. My heart is broken. [ Allen's in pain too. Dx
Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
...I read "I have 25 chapters typed" and the first thought that popped up in my head? "I LOVE THIS AUTHOR"

3 I'm excited. ] Onwards.

PsychedelicMonoChrome chapter 24 . 5/9/2011
I'm too disappointed about those battles that it have to be short like that but it was story is good with Allen and Anna are siblings but I cant believe that TYKI IS THEIR FATHER.
hypermoyashi chapter 24 . 1/22/2011
I was a little disapointed that you didn't finnish with an eppic battle or something, but it was really good anyway! I was crying at the end! It was so fluffy, I loved it!
DirectSomething chapter 24 . 10/27/2010