Reviews for Heavier Things Remain
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Please finish this story, I'm begging-I must know how it ends!
Dee chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
Please update, please.
Please chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Please continue, please!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
Wow, that was intense...you just have to finish this story. Please.
Dee chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
I am in utter shock over the ending, I hope you are writing the next chapter right now, they just have to work things out!
the courage of our hearts chapter 10 . 8/4/2011
Oh, goodness. I might be absolutely, pathetically blind to the obvious (okay, no 'might', I know I am) - I wasn't expecting Emma to be Will's child at all, although it makes such perfect sense. Damn, poor Will; is there a worse way to find out you're a father than your new/old girlfriend accidentally letting it slip just because she was too distracted to realize what she was saying? I highly doubt it. Elizabeth was so wrong not to have told him before, but then again I find it hard to blame her. I just hope they'll find a way to solve it all out somehow, and have their happy ending.

The chapter itself was simply superb. Andy's lack of punctuality and Elizabeth's fury aside, it begun in a humorously light-hearted atmosphere, and I had so much fun reading about the party - Andy positively cracked me up with his 'All I do is show up when somebody mentions food', and I loved Will dancing with both Emma and Elizabeth, it was beyond sweet in both cases. He makes such a great boyfriend and father doesn't he?

But, unfortunately, just as things progressed from cute, tender love to the point way beyond 'smokin' hot', there came the magnificently-written angsty ending with the lines from AWE worked brilliantly in. I can't even express how much of a great job you've done, or how anxiously I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
williz chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

How the HELL did I miss this?

Dang!

I love how you incorporated the lines from AWE, friend. Seriously, M, lovely update!

Write write write write! And I hope everything's going okay over there! If you ever need to email me, of course of course of course you can! :D 3 3 3
yoiebear chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
I'm not joking when I say that I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter! If you need help, I'll happily offer my services (). If you're unsure about my abilities, please read my Will/Elizabeth fanfic at yoiebear_ .com
Separate Entity chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Yay, a new chapter!

YIKES, but I didn't see that one coming.
Orlysluv chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
I just knew it! Will is Emma's father and they did have one last fling before he left. I really liked the line ""As long as I'm still with you, I think I'll be the happiest man alive." He really does love Elizabeth, I hope they can work past this! Fab chapter, I wonder what will happen next?
Smithy chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
You crazy idgit. You used the lines when Tia Dalma gave Jack the jar of dirt in Dead Man's Chest.

"This is a jar of dirt." Jack said.

"Yes." Tia Dalma nodded.

"Will the jar of dirt help?"

"If you don' wan' it, give it back."

"No!"

"Den it helps."
Luvvykitty chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
I started reading your story last night and must admit it has been on my mind most of the day. Yes it's that interesting. Mainly it was your ending. The impressive emotion and connection you have been building throughout the story pinnacled at the end of this chapter. The physical heat between the two is beautiful. The strong words said by WIll lingered in my mind for awhile after I turned off my computer. Your writing has an effect, and it has moved me to beg you for more!
Jillian chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
Bloody hell it came out! Brilliantly written by the way. The chapter moved perfectly from cute love, to sexy lovin, and ending with angsty drama- perfecto! I hope ur havin a great summer mate, loved the chapter-one of your best!
Alli chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
AHHHHHHH AN UPDATE I am soooo excited you updated! And Will is Emma's father-I just knew it! You have to admit this is a pretty big mistake on Elizabeth's part. I mean keeping Emma a secret from her real father! It would have been one thing if she never tested and never knew, but she did know. But they just have to forgive each other and move on. Awesome update!
Smithy chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
Holy $%& ! I knew that Will was the father! Hugs to you and pat on my back! And you used a few lines from 'At World's End' when Will confronted Elizabeth about her Judas kiss that sent Jack to the locker. Yeah, I'd say it's heavy! And very important!