Reviews for Immersion
Missyok chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
I loved this story! It was so nice for them not to be fighting the connection they have!

Great Job!
TwiCrazed chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
Bloody hell! Who on earth could resist the 'mating imperative' that long? They were lucky to not just jump each other in the middle of their first biology lesson as far as I'm concerned!

I like the human Edward and vampire Bella - I haven't seen that one before. Love the whole meadow thing too - that's cool.

Ah, and Emmett. Just gotta love him! (Did Edward ever tear pieces off him?)
MilkaHappyCows chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
love the chapter!
MilkaHappyCows chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
now can't wait to read epilogue :)
MilkaHappyCows chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
great chapter!
MilkaHappyCows chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
love it!
MilkaHappyCows chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
love it!

checking LJ Summers and wolf pack stories, I have few similar books on my laptop but didn't read for recommendation :)
MilkaHappyCows chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
loved BPOV :)
MilkaHappyCows chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Interesting first chapter, well writen. I like that "smell" and "stuff" part :)
Julian Black chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
i like seeing other POV's for the same events. gives perspective.

btw, can you tell me where i can find my author alerts? is it emailed to me? is it hidden somewhere on the site?
Julian Black chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
that ending was awesome. there was just something that made me go like " aeglahgaekjghae ". i cant explain it...anways like the story so far, and if this is as good as your other stories, then i wont be dissapointed by my high expectations.
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was a great introduction to the character of Edward. I find his attitude with his life in HS really nice. Off to read more.

Erica
sugunary chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Love the story- sometimes you just want to read a story without the angst and drama. This one is just fun. cant wait for more
suemason chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Oh Please, that was less than lime. Maybe a zest with some sugar water perhaps. And not that's not a negative comment, I love this story, I love the twist that they can read each others minds, and they are attracted to each other by smell and taste that draws them to a mate. Nice.
Minnakoda chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
oh I liked the ending! Very... poignant? I dunno if that's the right word but this story just sort of struck a chord somehow.

Anyways, great read, lots of fun :)
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »