Reviews for Immersion
LisaBebe11 chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
Delightful story - just awesome.
akjamma chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
great story !
akjamma chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Im LOVING this story and thankful that its HEA ! I get too upset when theres too much angst
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
loved it so good!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Yes, you know, I TOTALLY mind that you added a chapter. *snorts and then laughs*

I wish I were off to read more... but I am dead tired - woke up early today after a late night - and need some shut eye. My eyes are BURNING like you wouldn't imagine...

ANYhow! I'll finish up tomorrow! ;)
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
I read the A/N. I like reading A/Ns, actually... They can be REALLY funny...

Great great just great... I loved it, so hot, yes, yes, um, next chapter.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
*sighs in relief*

While I will be the first to admit I am a first class angst w-hore, I am a firm believer in HEA as well.

And sometimes, it all just working out without some angst is a nice change of pace. ;)

This is so sweet and cute and now to go on to the lime!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
haha... Off for more!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Haha, this seems really interesting! Off to the next chapter!
twimomof4 chapter 9 . 1/4/2010
Thank you for a happy little story. I wanted to read it because of the summary. But, also sometimes it's nice to read a story free of angst. Fabulous. Now I will try your Guarding Edward.
Missyok chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
I loved this story! It was so nice for them not to be fighting the connection they have!

Great Job!
TwiCrazed chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
Bloody hell! Who on earth could resist the 'mating imperative' that long? They were lucky to not just jump each other in the middle of their first biology lesson as far as I'm concerned!

I like the human Edward and vampire Bella - I haven't seen that one before. Love the whole meadow thing too - that's cool.

Ah, and Emmett. Just gotta love him! (Did Edward ever tear pieces off him?)
MilkaHappyCows chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
love the chapter!
MilkaHappyCows chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
now can't wait to read epilogue :)
MilkaHappyCows chapter 5 . 12/28/2009