Reviews for Immersion
Camilla10 chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Delightful and so devoid of angst ...
Artemis Leaena chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
just loved this fic! D Such a wonderful reversal almost of their canon gifts...loved how the couples who had gifts shared them )
Nehnah14 chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
This was...beautiful but too short. Though how you mananged so much detail in nine short chapters is well beyond me.

Their connection was so sweet and beautiful. Loved every syllabul of this story!
twidictedteach chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh. I'm loving this so far
Gidget922 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Thank you that was a very interesting twist of a story, I enjoyed it very much
Gidget922 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
it sounds like they are a complete soul
Gidget922 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
This side is xcellent, and very xcellent writing too
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
I liked the idea of reversing the roles in this story!

I also liked the lack of angst... it has it's place,

and makes for great drama, but I like fluffy little

romances like this one too! Thank you for sharing it!
Auspicious Stars chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
I really liked this.

I especially enjoyed the 'find your mate throuh their scent' aspect throughout.

It was quite refreshing, that, and very innovative with thinking of safeguarding some of Edward's 'swimmers'!

Great fic!
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Ok it looks like girls can make everything less complex when they find what they want don't it. Keep up the good work
Debbie White chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Loved the story so far! :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Interesting start.
NewEngland2912 chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
love!
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Hi Kathie! I'm Cassandra, and I adored your Pet Peeves list!

I'm a former writing instructor at the university level and am now teaching classes online and at our homeschool co-op, and I share just about every single Pet Peeve. The only one you're missing is that *"a lot" is always two words!* :)

And I'm a great appreciator of limes over lemons. Classy suggestion is always preferable to overly-detailed play-by-play.

I think I'm really gonna like you! :) I'm on Twitter as CassandraWrites and am writing two stories right now. I'm a published nonfiction writer, and fan fiction is a rather new venture for me.

Lovely to "meet" you! And your story has definitely intrigued me...

-Cassandra :)
CassandraLowery chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I just finished reading "That Girl" and saw her rec for your work, so here I am! Looks like a first-rate twist on our beloved tale, and I'm definitely intrigued... :)

-Cassandra, who's also a fan of the 107yearoldvirgin :)
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »