Reviews for Immersion
NewEngland2912 chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Hi Kathie! I'm Cassandra, and I adored your Pet Peeves list!

I'm a former writing instructor at the university level and am now teaching classes online and at our homeschool co-op, and I share just about every single Pet Peeve. The only one you're missing is that *"a lot" is always two words!* :)

And I'm a great appreciator of limes over lemons. Classy suggestion is always preferable to overly-detailed play-by-play.

I think I'm really gonna like you! :) I'm on Twitter as CassandraWrites and am writing two stories right now. I'm a published nonfiction writer, and fan fiction is a rather new venture for me.

Lovely to "meet" you! And your story has definitely intrigued me...

-Cassandra :)
CassandraLowery chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I just finished reading "That Girl" and saw her rec for your work, so here I am! Looks like a first-rate twist on our beloved tale, and I'm definitely intrigued... :)

-Cassandra, who's also a fan of the 107yearoldvirgin :)
CassandraLowery chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
I'm really enjoying this story-it's beautiful and wonderful and so HEA already. It's a lovely break from all the angst I've been reading (and writing).

-Cassandra :)
Mellylicious chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
Didn't reveiw while reading as I was way too sucked into the story and couldn't stop lol. But this was awesome I like the very idea of Immersion and Mating Imperative, sounds like something I could take part in lol. I also read the side shot from alice's point of veiw at halloween n left a review of how Gr8 that was, might get to read the other side shots but they will have to wait til the morning :):):)
twirob chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
awesome story and extras thanks for the share :D
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
I hope we get to see how they cope at school.
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
This is great chance to let Edward get older before being changed; looking 17 has to be a great disadvantage to a man.
marzywild chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Very interesting twist on everything! Loving it!
Saritadreaming chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Really loving this, Kathie! The lime was tasteful without being smutty. Nice job. I have trouble switching gears sometimes between smutty and sensual-since I have stories that contain both. ROFL.

Saritadreaming chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Decided to check out this story now. It sounds fascinating! Like the switchup and that the scent is what draws them. Can't wait to see where this is going!

feja chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Amazing chapter!
feja chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Great chapter!
feja chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Loved it
feja chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Yes I'm having a great time reading this!
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »