Reviews for Immersion
Saritadreaming chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Decided to check out this story now. It sounds fascinating! Like the switchup and that the scent is what draws them. Can't wait to see where this is going!

Sarita
feja chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Amazing chapter!
feja chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Great chapter!
feja chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Loved it
feja chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Yes I'm having a great time reading this!
feja chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I exited about this fic! Love the imprint kinda stories.
RaisingTheCrescendo chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Awesome
lips-like-morphinee chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
I love this story.

It's amazingly written too.
ForksPixie chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Ahhhhhh... refreshing. Very well written & such a lovely read. Thank you for sharing it with me. I am loving it so far. I especially love that it's a unique twist on the E/B story that has become so repetitive in so many vamp fics. I am excited to see where it goes.

Hugs,

Pixie
KzintiKiller chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
Ho-o-l-y-y-y CRAP. That was smokin'! And sweet! And funny! (grins)

However...way too short. :-( (guilt tripping)

I loved the role reversal, the mating imperative, and especially the use of the meadow as an analog for the shield. Terrific work, Kathie. I loved it, up, down, and sideways.

(chuckles) I had an ambition to write one of these, but dumped it. With my gender people would call it a Mary Sue. However, reading yours I have this nifty little bunny that was born. One that someone else could adopt perhaps?

KK
romanceaholic chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Nice switch on the original story having Bella being the vampire. Having the scent being the attraction for soul mates. Causing the physical uncontrollable urges to constantly be touching each other. Difficult waiting for as long as Edward and Bella did before their marriage. as well as for the time before Edward was changed into a vampire as well. Masens' were okay with Edward becoming a vampire. He was going to continue his studies and become a pediatric doctor. Quite a career goal being a vampire. Also having a surrogate mother conceive his child for them to raise children. Giving both sets of parents grandchildren. Pretty thought out plans. Loved the ending with the tent with all the pillows alone during the storm. Very romantic and sweet. Wonderful way to say good bye to their home in Colorado before moving to Hanover for college.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
This story is fantastic.

One of the best I've read in a while.

So sad, that it's so short though...
Edward's spouse chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
excellent story.
HoochieMomma chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
JUICY indeed! Love the idea of the heated bed... inspired!
HoochieMomma chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Oh now that was definitely lemon-flavoured, not lime! ;)

Love the mating imperative concept. I'm loving this fic. Thanks so much for writing!
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »