Reviews for Immersion
HoochieMomma chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Woah! In-laws? Way to spring it on a couple! LOL

Great chapter.
HoochieMomma chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Wow, it's so intriguing! I love how Bella shows Edward pictures in her mind, like Renesmee can in BD. I also like how she was honest enough to give E full disclosure about her kind - even the bloodthirsty ones.

Great job!
HoochieMomma chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Intriguing! Loving the switching of places. Great stuff!
HoochieMomma chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I'm intrigued! You got me... going to read on!
bibliomaniac123 chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
ur concept is definitely growing on me...its a little easier to accept how fast their relationship has progressed:)
bibliomaniac123 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
okay the first scene was kinda ridiculous...its weird how u can become so physically intimate with a total stranger the minute u see him/her...it probably began to grow on me as the chp progressed but as a reader(who doesnt hv the insights that the author does) for once i thot wt the hell? as u explained the connection btwn mates it sorta made sense but the initial incredibility was a little too much...dont get me wrong...im totally liking ur story...its very nice...i just wanted to put forth my pov abt this scene
bibliomaniac123 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
awesome...especially edwards green eyes...i hadnt expected them but when u mentioned their presence it jus made him 10 times more beautiful(if thats even possible:P)...im totally loving ur story..its so damn interesting...i love the way u r going abt the plot
bibliomaniac123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
wow im totally enjoying ur story...its amazingly hilarious and im dying to know how the plot will progress...cant wait to read on
mommylovesedward chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
In your authors note at the end of this chapter you asked if we were having fun yet? and I have to say that the promise of no angst and knowing this story is going to be all about loving and accepting and BEING together is making me feel like a kid at the playground! so, YES I'm having LOADS of fun in this story!
1853kaz chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
Enjoyed your little angst-free love fest. Thank you for sharing!
emmettroselover chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
That was intense and yet so perfect. I have been looking for a great Edward and Bella fic to read that would leave me entertained and I definitely found it. I love your writing style and how you capture all of the characters so amazingly. I was also impressed that it was short and sweet compared to some fics on here. Dont get me wrong, I love reading a long fic but sometimes they become so long that they start to drag. This fic was perfect in length, just enough to have you wishing for more but also being satisfied by the end of the epilogue. Kudos for that and I loved how you also wrote Emmett and Rosalie. They werent overly cliched, just enough humor and yet also a love that you made clear to express with all the mates. Great job!
Dragonfly06 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Mmmm!

I'm just baking a brie cheese with puff pastry and blueberries. It smells wonderful.
spockslayer chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
I love, love, love this story!
Dragonfly06 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I wonder how good is Edward's scent.
mommymac0508 chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
I loved it thanks for writing it
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »