Reviews for Immersion
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
Sounds interesting.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Just when you think it can't get any better, it does. Esme comes through with a mother's wisdom. What could be better than the parents accepting their sons girlfriend/fiance as well as her family. Having the ring belong to his grandmother was a nice touch. And then to find out your son is going to become a vampire. And a doctor. But you still may have grandchildren. That might even make a good one shot when they have a baby. It could even cover the first few years. Wouldn't need a lot of detail, just highlights. Wonder what thought about their decision? They couldn't exactly tell them Bella was a mind reader and Edward was fast becoming one. Glad Alice, Esme and Edward's mom were able to talk them into a wedding. Liked the location for the honeymoon and first year. It'll make good memories to share with their child or children. Emmett's lucky he got to keep all his body parts. Or did he? A few need to be reattached a couple times? No doubt Rose kept her memories up to date so she could remind Edward of anything he forgot. Lemons were very tastefully written. Just enough to make everyone know how ahppy they were/are with each other. Thank you for another great story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
That certainly sounds like Lauren.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
That was cute. And very Edward like if he was thinking of her as a potential girlfriend.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Have I told you how much I've enjoyed this story? Carlisle lived up to my expectations suggesting Bella spend nights at Edwards. Getting the classes rearranged was another good move. Hope Jasper can keep him under control in the class they share together. Hope holding hands isn't considered a gross show of PDA at Forks High, especially if they're doing it in class. Would be fun and interesting to see the reactions of the rest of the students. And debates with them holding hands would be fun to watch. At least people would know they weren't cheating. Hope his mom doesn't wonder why there's extra washclothes in his laundry basket, lol. The mating imperative could be a lot of fun if you have the time to go with it. It's certainly going to take a lot of work on their part. There's no doubt in my mind that Edward is going to choose to become a vampire. Maybe with all the preparation he'll have it will be as easy for him as it was for Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
Extraordinary. Such fun. Old and new coming together to make a really good story. Bella being able to read everyone's mind is a very good thing. That she can now share that with Edward because they are mates is another good thing. The not so good part is Edward being brought to what seems like the brink of insanity by what he's experiencing. Bella is able to reach him and help bring him back by forcing him to find a focus point, her. When he was able to focus only on her his analogy to the rest sounding like a babbling brook brought him to the meadow. Effectively shielding him even from Bella until he thought her into the meadow with him. A definite defensive gift and maybe even something that could be used offensively. The physical need for each other is something I've never really seen explored in any other story. It makes sense that the need would be there considering a vampire's heightened emotions and feelings. Wonder if Carlisle is going to come up with Bella sneaking in Edward's window to sleep with him every night? That might be a little to noisy for his parents if they keep up with the makeout sessions the way they have been. Or maybe have Emmett or Jasper invite him to stay with them? Bella should certainly join the debating team. Very tasteful lemon/lime. Bella and Edward have a much healthier and happier relationship than they did in Twilight. Really like that. Can't wait to see what Carlisle does come up with.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Before I forget again. The mind connection between mates really isn't that farfetched. Though the thought reading would be a little uncomfortable at times I think. Soulmates really do seem to have a connection that lets them relate to each other. Is there a really good relationship between the wolves and the Cullen's here? That would be a good thing. They would understand the imprint compulsion and probably not have a problem with Bella changing Edward. Very tasteful lime you wrote. Edward is more than eager to be one with Bella and vice versa. With everything happening so fast in their lives and what will happen in the future, I'd say they're handling it well. Alice is a very, very excited little pixie. Edward all of a sudden has in-laws? This is going to be interesting.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Absolutely fantastic story! So much fun to read and enjoy. Love at first sight, or smell, seems like such a wonderful thing. That Bella is as accepting as Edward is even more fun. No fear of killing him because he smells so good. No worry about what the family is going to think. All good things. At least we know Alice and Jasper approve. Will Emmett, Rosalie, Carlisle, and Esme be as approving? My guess is they will. Bella lost her parents to a car crash. Glad her mother lived long enough to ask Carlisle to save Bella. Many familiar circumstances, more new ones. And now Bella knows why Alice was so intent on keeping her thoughts to herself. Edward is immediately open to the idea of becoming a vampire. What will he say when Bella and the family tell him about losing his human family and friends? He's an only child. How will he feel about the loss his parents will suffer? Will they wait until he's finished high school to change him? An accident when he's away at college? Will Bella be the one to change him? Looks like she would have the control necessary. And I would guess it's not nearly as dangerous to have sex with Edward as the human.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Bella's the youngest. Will we get her story? Guessing we're riding around in Emmett's Jeep? Or is it Bella's? Alice has seen Bella and Edward together. Has she seen him as a vampire? Probably 'cause otherwise it could get a little awkward. Glad she quickly realized her mistake when she thought he and his friends were making fun of her. Edward wouldn't do that and don't think his friends would either. They might say a few true things about Jessica, Lauren and Mike, but they wouldn't be mean just because it was fun. Newton is still an arrogant ass. Maybe he should just sniff Jessica or Lauren. Alice and her Japanese Gregorian chants is great. Though I prefer the Latin version.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Already love this story. Imprint by smell is not at all hard to believe. It's actually one of the reasons I fell in love with my husband. Edward and his friends may be geeks. But they're smart, funny geeks who take s*** from no one. Just like Guarding Edward, love the idea of him being the human and Bella being the vampire. For some strange reason she's better at it than he was. Or maybe it's just because you write so well. He has the same basic morals but a better attitude toward life. The last part could be because he's 17 for the first time and not 90 years of being 17. That could be a drag. Wouldn't have been really nice, but too bad Jasper didn't snap at Lauren and Jessica. It would have been sort of funny. Bella's obviously been smelling Edward all day. So is this going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship?
Twiolic chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Definitely a LIME... but hot nonetheless.
Twiolic chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
I like this twist in relationships that you've created.
interested party chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
Great, great story - I loved every second of it! Sweet and H-O-T and so loving. Amazing - thank you!
mostly a lurker chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Texas/OU, pshaaa. Why would he ever be interested in them living in Forks, lol? That was a *giggle snort* YOU'RE the one with a vested interest in that old rivalry. Hook 'em horns! ;-D
cat5050 chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Yep, great fun! Love your twist on Edward/Bella. Yay, that Edward wouldn't be too averse to being forever with Bella, and just like that too.

It always seemed unfair to me that Alice found Jasper, Rose Emmett, Carlisle Esme, and poor Edward just never fit the same way. And the shifters had their lovely imprinting.

Lovely, yes to properly mating without all the angst.

Oh, press on!

Don't know why I never got this read before!
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »