Reviews for Immersion
romanceaholic chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Nice switch on the original story having Bella being the vampire. Having the scent being the attraction for soul mates. Causing the physical uncontrollable urges to constantly be touching each other. Difficult waiting for as long as Edward and Bella did before their marriage. as well as for the time before Edward was changed into a vampire as well. Masens' were okay with Edward becoming a vampire. He was going to continue his studies and become a pediatric doctor. Quite a career goal being a vampire. Also having a surrogate mother conceive his child for them to raise children. Giving both sets of parents grandchildren. Pretty thought out plans. Loved the ending with the tent with all the pillows alone during the storm. Very romantic and sweet. Wonderful way to say good bye to their home in Colorado before moving to Hanover for college.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
This story is fantastic.

One of the best I've read in a while.

So sad, that it's so short though...
Edward's spouse chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
excellent story.
HoochieMomma chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
JUICY indeed! Love the idea of the heated bed... inspired!
HoochieMomma chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Oh now that was definitely lemon-flavoured, not lime! ;)

Love the mating imperative concept. I'm loving this fic. Thanks so much for writing!
HoochieMomma chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Woah! In-laws? Way to spring it on a couple! LOL

Great chapter.
HoochieMomma chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Wow, it's so intriguing! I love how Bella shows Edward pictures in her mind, like Renesmee can in BD. I also like how she was honest enough to give E full disclosure about her kind - even the bloodthirsty ones.

Great job!
HoochieMomma chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Intriguing! Loving the switching of places. Great stuff!
HoochieMomma chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I'm intrigued! You got me... going to read on!
bibliomaniac123 chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
ur concept is definitely growing on me...its a little easier to accept how fast their relationship has progressed:)
bibliomaniac123 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
okay the first scene was kinda ridiculous...its weird how u can become so physically intimate with a total stranger the minute u see him/her...it probably began to grow on me as the chp progressed but as a reader(who doesnt hv the insights that the author does) for once i thot wt the hell? as u explained the connection btwn mates it sorta made sense but the initial incredibility was a little too much...dont get me wrong...im totally liking ur story...its very nice...i just wanted to put forth my pov abt this scene
bibliomaniac123 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
awesome...especially edwards green eyes...i hadnt expected them but when u mentioned their presence it jus made him 10 times more beautiful(if thats even possible:P)...im totally loving ur story..its so damn interesting...i love the way u r going abt the plot
bibliomaniac123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
wow im totally enjoying ur story...its amazingly hilarious and im dying to know how the plot will progress...cant wait to read on
mommylovesedward chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
In your authors note at the end of this chapter you asked if we were having fun yet? and I have to say that the promise of no angst and knowing this story is going to be all about loving and accepting and BEING together is making me feel like a kid at the playground! so, YES I'm having LOADS of fun in this story!
1853kaz chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
Enjoyed your little angst-free love fest. Thank you for sharing!
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »