Reviews for Immersion
bibliomaniac123 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
okay the first scene was kinda ridiculous...its weird how u can become so physically intimate with a total stranger the minute u see him/her...it probably began to grow on me as the chp progressed but as a reader(who doesnt hv the insights that the author does) for once i thot wt the hell? as u explained the connection btwn mates it sorta made sense but the initial incredibility was a little too much...dont get me wrong...im totally liking ur story...its very nice...i just wanted to put forth my pov abt this scene
bibliomaniac123 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
awesome...especially edwards green eyes...i hadnt expected them but when u mentioned their presence it jus made him 10 times more beautiful(if thats even possible:P)...im totally loving ur story..its so damn interesting...i love the way u r going abt the plot
bibliomaniac123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
wow im totally enjoying ur story...its amazingly hilarious and im dying to know how the plot will progress...cant wait to read on
mommylovesedward chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
In your authors note at the end of this chapter you asked if we were having fun yet? and I have to say that the promise of no angst and knowing this story is going to be all about loving and accepting and BEING together is making me feel like a kid at the playground! so, YES I'm having LOADS of fun in this story!
1853kaz chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
Enjoyed your little angst-free love fest. Thank you for sharing!
emmettroselover chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
That was intense and yet so perfect. I have been looking for a great Edward and Bella fic to read that would leave me entertained and I definitely found it. I love your writing style and how you capture all of the characters so amazingly. I was also impressed that it was short and sweet compared to some fics on here. Dont get me wrong, I love reading a long fic but sometimes they become so long that they start to drag. This fic was perfect in length, just enough to have you wishing for more but also being satisfied by the end of the epilogue. Kudos for that and I loved how you also wrote Emmett and Rosalie. They werent overly cliched, just enough humor and yet also a love that you made clear to express with all the mates. Great job!
Dragonfly06 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Mmmm!

I'm just baking a brie cheese with puff pastry and blueberries. It smells wonderful.
spockslayer chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
I love, love, love this story!
Dragonfly06 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I wonder how good is Edward's scent.
mommymac0508 chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
I loved it thanks for writing it
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
Sounds interesting.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Just when you think it can't get any better, it does. Esme comes through with a mother's wisdom. What could be better than the parents accepting their sons girlfriend/fiance as well as her family. Having the ring belong to his grandmother was a nice touch. And then to find out your son is going to become a vampire. And a doctor. But you still may have grandchildren. That might even make a good one shot when they have a baby. It could even cover the first few years. Wouldn't need a lot of detail, just highlights. Wonder what thought about their decision? They couldn't exactly tell them Bella was a mind reader and Edward was fast becoming one. Glad Alice, Esme and Edward's mom were able to talk them into a wedding. Liked the location for the honeymoon and first year. It'll make good memories to share with their child or children. Emmett's lucky he got to keep all his body parts. Or did he? A few need to be reattached a couple times? No doubt Rose kept her memories up to date so she could remind Edward of anything he forgot. Lemons were very tastefully written. Just enough to make everyone know how ahppy they were/are with each other. Thank you for another great story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
That certainly sounds like Lauren.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
That was cute. And very Edward like if he was thinking of her as a potential girlfriend.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Have I told you how much I've enjoyed this story? Carlisle lived up to my expectations suggesting Bella spend nights at Edwards. Getting the classes rearranged was another good move. Hope Jasper can keep him under control in the class they share together. Hope holding hands isn't considered a gross show of PDA at Forks High, especially if they're doing it in class. Would be fun and interesting to see the reactions of the rest of the students. And debates with them holding hands would be fun to watch. At least people would know they weren't cheating. Hope his mom doesn't wonder why there's extra washclothes in his laundry basket, lol. The mating imperative could be a lot of fun if you have the time to go with it. It's certainly going to take a lot of work on their part. There's no doubt in my mind that Edward is going to choose to become a vampire. Maybe with all the preparation he'll have it will be as easy for him as it was for Bella.
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »