Reviews for This is the Ship
sharkissel chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I can't believe I never read this before. This was awesome. I love your Chapel stories, you catch her character nicely.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I hope there is/will be a sequel to this!

Also, eel rolls are delicious. Spock doesn't know what he's missing!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I liked all the different people that you represented so clearly. I'm kinda sad the fic is over, I'd have liked to see the continuing mission of the Carter and her crew.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
SavanaSahara chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I really like this story and hope you continue it. Your OCs are great! Thanks!
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Oh boy...can't wait for more. This is a good start.
Taskemus chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
This is a really really great story! If there isn't a sequel already, please write one!
Ladysherlock92 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
fantastic! I like the fact that you don't base the whole story on their relationship, but on a more 'star trek' theme. I especially love how you incorporate the underlying sexual tension without actually saying anything. And they handle everything like mature adults. Very cool story.
Elf Reader chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
I absolutely looooove your story!I was looking for a story with a good plot,humor with just the right amount of romance and jealously and funny people and I found it!YOU MUST KEEP WRITING THIS SERIES!Please keep writing the Carter series I absolutely adore the way you've brought Spock and Christine keep writing I can't live without this series.
Sierra Nichole chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
MORE!
Christina Horvath chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
I am SOOOOOOOO enjoying this story. I've already read and reread both parts. I can't wait for more. Another segment coming in February, I hope I hope?
Ael L. Bolt chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Good fic. I caught the reference to Kirk and the Enterprise-B, there. Will there be a third one, where Spock and Christine find out about Kirk's "death"?
Chris Horvath chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
What luck! I find part one of this story yesterday and read part two the very next day. Not to be obnoxious, but I'd really like to read part three!

There is so much that is wonderful that I can't think of them all. I enjoy the crew interactions, hearing the descriptions of the various parts of the Carter, and of course, following the interactions on every level between Spock and Christine. I can't wait to hear about the further adventures of this crew and, especially, about the ongoing relationship between Spock and Christine.

Thanks for writing this. :)

Chris