Reviews for Persona 4: The Answer
Vampuric Spider chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Love where this is going.
ttrt chapter 115 . 9/4/2012
a good chapter, but there are some errors present(wel, peaks at those, etc).
KirbySuperStarNinja chapter 38 . 9/3/2012
Aww, no Naoto Souji? Cool story though. Some grammar mistakes but good storyline.
SheldOg21 chapter 115 . 9/1/2012
OBH!?
Oh, hell, yes.

I keep reading Yu's lines with JYB's voice XD
SMT Lover chapter 115 . 9/1/2012
Holy crap, and here I thought Izanami was incredibly messed up, but now, Ebisu is now the most insane! Senpai, update soon, this is truly getting more interesting by the minute, and wait, what on earth is going on here?!
Leo chapter 114 . 7/11/2012
Oh crap, this doesn't look good. Ebisu is really screwed up in the head, but, hopefully, the Investigation Team with S.E.E.S. can stop him, along with that S.O.B 'Messiah'. Also, dude, you wanna know a little secret to getting in back on the saddle? It's easy, just try and type like a few words now and then, it'll be, like, slow. But hey, it's progress. That's all I have to say, and I hope to see you back in action in the near future. Adios
yss chapter 114 . 6/9/2012
heyy,, don't lose the will to write.. I really love your story and i'd love to read the new chapter so I hope you will write again..
Hisawa Kana chapter 114 . 5/27/2012
Auch...my eyes...I finish all 114 chaper in one day, and you say you don't know when you will update again? Great -_-"

Well, not forcing you here, please take your time to write the next chapter. I will be look forward for the next chapter :)
Natzo chapter 114 . 5/26/2012
Yay, Yukari is still a bitch.
SheldOg21 chapter 114 . 5/25/2012
Holy farts. O.o

Did NOT see that comming!
T.J chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
You still haven't update yet? Dude, don't give up! If you have someone bad-mouthin' you, let me know~ *cracks knuckles* Alos, by any chance, is Messiah actually Nylarathotep from Persona 2 Innocent Sin, Eternal Punishment, and the first Persona game?

~~~NO joke people, he is actualy in the released PSP version of Persona 1, he is Takashisa Kandori's Persona, and he can be summoned by reuniting with Maki after Kandori's death~~~

If so, then you just made this story more worthwhile to read. By the way, are you dead serious on having Souji as the only guy NOT to have a girlfriend? I'm kinda bummed about that. But, what the hell, your story, not mine. But, hey, if you need any help, you got someone with ya. Well, make that two, if ya count Chris. Also, I have been meaning to ask for a while... DO you accept OC's? If so, then I have an idea, but, that's YOUR decision. Anyhow, even though this is just mainly a Persona 4 and Persona 3 crossover fanfic, with a few traces of Digital Devil Saga, meaning the castle and Terra element, will there be any Persona 2 refferances, such as Eikichi's band Gas Chamber or Lisa's group Muses? And, one other thing, and God do I hope this, will you have Tatsuya's ultimate Persona, Apollo, in this? If you don't know who he is or what he looks like, just go to whatever search website you have like Google or Firefox, and type in Demonic Compendium of Your True Self, symbol ":", and the name of the persona, game, or character. It's really helpful. Also, I have a serious question her. How come people have Souji start out with Izanagi, but not Izanagi-no-Okami in some continuations of the game? I always wondered about that.

By the way, my teacher, Mr. Hagins, told me something once. Writer's block is only in the imagination. Now, I'm not saying you should do this, but, every morning, just type in like a few sentances on your computer, laptop, or whatever. Then, until your really back in the vibe, go apeshit. Just givin' some advice brudda.

Also, I'm pretty sure everyone knows this, but, Persona 4 the Golden will be released here in the US around October this year, while Persona 4: Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena is already been released here back in August. And, senpai? Don't ever stop writing.

Yours truly,

Thomas R. Howard JR
N chapter 113 . 4/11/2012
Hi, I have noticed that it's been a while sinnce you have last updated. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not rushing you but I have to be honest, I am quite eager for the next chapter.

I love this fanfic of yours, this is one of the best ones that I have read. The plot is very original and I love how you play with characters. The twists and mysteries are quite enjoyable.

I also have noticed that some are quite disappointed that you made this not a soujinaoto fic. Do not worry, i'm not one of them, I am simply enjoying your story and enjoying the romance too. But why is it that they are so disappointed? if they want a certain pairing then they should just read a fic that entirely focuses on their preferred couple. I am not starting a fight with them, just quite curious.

Please continue and I will be waiting!
T.J. SMT lover chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
me: Oi, senpai! Been a while! How come you haven't updated in a while? Well, I can understand if you haven't been able to think of something in a while.

SMT: Yeah, no shit SHerlock

me: Oi! The hell're you talkin' about!

KO(?): Now now, let's all setle down.

me: Shut it!

SMT: While they are bickering, I should tell you. We have been reading your story hundred's of times, this is all he ever reads now, from beggining to end. Well, I should stop those two ACK! Watch what you your doing!
Noooooo you died again chapter 113 . 2/20/2012
Are you dead again? ! Why you dead now? At such a bad time too...
huh chapter 108 . 2/18/2012
Yu narukami...wtf? He's HERE! O_O

Isn't he Souji Seta's anime name?...

Also, isn't Minako the name of the female protagonist of Persona 3? Oh course, she's also called hamako...

whateva