Reviews for Persona 4: The Answer
kitanalao chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
waw... that was sweet chapter. i couldn't help but smile when i read it. nice job.
kitanalao chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
hm... look like interesting. i'll put this to my fav list
RomeoFiress chapter 115 . 3/27/2013
Please write more. This stuff is amazing, I've been waiting for so long for more.
HellPwnage1337 chapter 115 . 3/19/2013
Amazing story! Hurry up and update.
BrackentheInvisible101 chapter 115 . 3/2/2013
I like this story so far. Keep up the good work. Please please please update. I, for one, am actually okay with Naoto and Kanji together in this. I don't see why it is such a big deal for other readers. It's a good story, pairings shouldn't have to matter so much.
Vengeful Beast chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Isnt Fuuka like 25? how is she a college professor, great story though so far.
vincent the vizard chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Only one word can describe this. EPIC!
Guest chapter 115 . 12/15/2012
:( Update plzzzz
Ame no Shika chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
incredible! love where it's going!
Vampuric Spider chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Love where this is going.
ttrt chapter 115 . 9/4/2012
a good chapter, but there are some errors present(wel, peaks at those, etc).
KirbySuperStarNinja chapter 38 . 9/3/2012
Aww, no Naoto Souji? Cool story though. Some grammar mistakes but good storyline.
SheldOg21 chapter 115 . 9/1/2012
OBH!?
Oh, hell, yes.

I keep reading Yu's lines with JYB's voice XD
SMT Lover chapter 115 . 9/1/2012
Holy crap, and here I thought Izanami was incredibly messed up, but now, Ebisu is now the most insane! Senpai, update soon, this is truly getting more interesting by the minute, and wait, what on earth is going on here?!
Leo chapter 114 . 7/11/2012
Oh crap, this doesn't look good. Ebisu is really screwed up in the head, but, hopefully, the Investigation Team with S.E.E.S. can stop him, along with that S.O.B 'Messiah'. Also, dude, you wanna know a little secret to getting in back on the saddle? It's easy, just try and type like a few words now and then, it'll be, like, slow. But hey, it's progress. That's all I have to say, and I hope to see you back in action in the near future. Adios
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »