Reviews for Persona 4: The Answer
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 15 . 11/7/2009
WELL LOOKS LIKE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GET KOU'S PERSONA AS WELL AS KASHI'S. I WOULD THINK THAT KASHI'S SHADOW WOULD BE SOME WOMANLY SHAPED MOSTER THING IN A BIKINI, POSSIBLY WITH TENTACLES SINCE THEY'RE IN JAPAN. SO ARE THE TWO GONNA HAVE A HUGE PART IN THIS STORY?
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 14 . 11/5/2009
YATA, THAT'S EVEN WORSE THAN THE TROUBLES BEFORE, AND AWESOME THAT YOU GOT THE NEW PORTABLE PERSONA, WISH I HAD A PSP, BUT I CAN'T AFFORD IT RIGHT NOW, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 13 . 11/2/2009
BATA BATA BATA, HEH HEH HEH, THEY ARE SO GOING TO DIE, OR RAPED, KILLED OR RAPED, NICE CHAPTER,
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
KEKO KEKO, NOT BAD AT ALL, THE CHARACTERS ARE A BIT ON THE OOC SIDE, BUT NOT SO MUCH THAT THEY SEEM LIKE COMPLETLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE, I'LL BE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THIS, YOU KEEP UPDATING AND I'LL KEEP REVIEWIN,
Gones chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
This is great! *hooked*

Must... Read... more...
MeteorCrystal-edge chapter 12 . 10/31/2009
Akihiko and Fuuka... I wonder where the other members of S.E.E.S

Koro-chan... I wonder if (s)he is still alive, Ken would be in high school I guess while the rest are somewhere else: Junpei, Yukari and Aigis

I'm sure that Mitsuru is busy with holding the Kirijo up

I think you'll put the rest of them in also good position

Anyway, death that fast... but as Souji said better keep an eye on the one that refuses to change

Also why doubt something you witnessed, geez Fuuka that gonna give you trouble later

Going strong, good luck making the other

Just wondering why Akihiko, was at the school at lunch break

If you need any help I 'd be happy to lend a hand
SapphireLibra3 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
OMG! I just started reading and I already love it. You have a good sense for who the characters are, and Chapter 2 was just hilarious (especially Teddie's "message") I'm expecting great things.
Shadow's blaze chapter 11 . 10/30/2009
This seems to be a very interesting story so far. I enjoy the referances to both Persona 1 and 3. If Souji isn't paired with every girl social link then I will be very dissapointed. Keep up the good work.
We Stole Vodka From The Optic chapter 11 . 10/30/2009
I loved the interaction between Teddie and Yosuke! It's spot on! :D

Keep up the good work!
Legal Assasin chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
Great, another loony villain.
MeteorCrystal-edge chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
... Ah *Bleep*, I knew a few reasons why the team would want to kill that teach, and now there is one more with that

Also... how the hell did that image in the TV work... it's broken for crying out loud!

and finally, Akihiko a cop... hopefully he will help the team in his own way... I'm just hoping he hasn't forgotten everything about persona and all that
MeteorCrystal-edge chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
That's gotta be a big blow for Souji... and why did they have to take Kou's soul and not just the whole body!

It would of been way easier for the team to know what's happening then!

But then again what's the fun of that?
Hikaru Yamamoto chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
NOO!WHY KOU! Erm anyway good job,improves every like the polishing balls bit.
MeteorCrystal-edge chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
There are a few mistakes here and there

("I... um... I still havent finished my cocoa.", [Kou] stammered hastily and motioned at her cup which was still half full.)

("Aww man!", [Naoto] whimpered and looked towards the bed room.") shouldn't in those two sentences be Rise instead of the other two?

("Cool. My nicknames PolishThoseBalls.", Kou said. Yosuke and [Kou] backed away from him. "W-What?") how can he back away from himself?

Also last sentence I showed, Couldn't stop laughing about it, freaken Hilarious

BTW isn't it normal for the first group you enter, for some reason, the Fool arcana, I hope Kou stays by his roots and gets a persona of the Strength Arcana

Went black for a moment... well it's not far from the truth, anyway I thought that Souji would think "I've got to start for square one again! What a pain"

and shouldn't Kou be asking what they meant when Souji asked "Are we going to leave it up to the police - and probably totally fail at it - or are we going to take matters into our own hands?", I mean he doesn't even know of what the investigation group did in Inaba...

Good luck going further
We Stole Vodka From The Optic chapter 7 . 10/23/2009
"Looks like you've got yourself the perfect roommate, Kanji."

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL.

That made me die inside! I really like this story, and you keep the characters well in character. I also like how you threw in Kou, he was a pretty funny character.

Polish Those Balls! :D I remember that line from Basketball Club. That was so hilarious.
590 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 Next »