Reviews for Persona 4: The Answer
We Stole Vodka From The Optic chapter 11 . 10/30/2009
I loved the interaction between Teddie and Yosuke! It's spot on! :D

Keep up the good work!
Legal Assasin chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
Great, another loony villain.
MeteorCrystal-edge chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
... Ah *Bleep*, I knew a few reasons why the team would want to kill that teach, and now there is one more with that

Also... how the hell did that image in the TV work... it's broken for crying out loud!

and finally, Akihiko a cop... hopefully he will help the team in his own way... I'm just hoping he hasn't forgotten everything about persona and all that
MeteorCrystal-edge chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
That's gotta be a big blow for Souji... and why did they have to take Kou's soul and not just the whole body!

It would of been way easier for the team to know what's happening then!

But then again what's the fun of that?
Hikaru Yamamoto chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
NOO!WHY KOU! Erm anyway good job,improves every like the polishing balls bit.
MeteorCrystal-edge chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
There are a few mistakes here and there

("I... um... I still havent finished my cocoa.", [Kou] stammered hastily and motioned at her cup which was still half full.)

("Aww man!", [Naoto] whimpered and looked towards the bed room.") shouldn't in those two sentences be Rise instead of the other two?

("Cool. My nicknames PolishThoseBalls.", Kou said. Yosuke and [Kou] backed away from him. "W-What?") how can he back away from himself?

Also last sentence I showed, Couldn't stop laughing about it, freaken Hilarious

BTW isn't it normal for the first group you enter, for some reason, the Fool arcana, I hope Kou stays by his roots and gets a persona of the Strength Arcana

Went black for a moment... well it's not far from the truth, anyway I thought that Souji would think "I've got to start for square one again! What a pain"

and shouldn't Kou be asking what they meant when Souji asked "Are we going to leave it up to the police - and probably totally fail at it - or are we going to take matters into our own hands?", I mean he doesn't even know of what the investigation group did in Inaba...

Good luck going further
We Stole Vodka From The Optic chapter 7 . 10/23/2009
"Looks like you've got yourself the perfect roommate, Kanji."

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL.

That made me die inside! I really like this story, and you keep the characters well in character. I also like how you threw in Kou, he was a pretty funny character.

Polish Those Balls! :D I remember that line from Basketball Club. That was so hilarious.
MeteorCrystal-edge chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
Nanako with a Magician's Persona...

And isn't she around 11 years old when this story is going, I hope there is change to her and pretty sure she would then say just Dad instead of Daddy

But all that aside It's going well with this story, I'd like to keep reading it till the end
MeteorCrystal-edge chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
Great Story coming along, The characters dialog feel natural

Though one thing, the card death rarely indicates literal death, instead it goes with change, like from child to adult

The card I would of used for the bad omen is the Tower card

Hope you continue with this Story
Hikaru Yamamoto chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
This is getting really funny! Poor Kanji!,C'mon tell me the parings!Not that'll make a difference when you're finger doesn't feel as yeah they don't really sound OOC at all.
Legal Assasin chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
EK! Creepy teacher! Keep away from him as much as possible, Yo-chan or you'll be molested!

Eh...Pay no mind to me. I've had too much sugar.
Hikaru Yamamoto chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This is attention grabbing!Update soon,I wanna know what happens.
582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39