Reviews for Persona 4: The Answer
ADonatello chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
just read chapter 4 and i have to say, im loving the story so far. I look forward to reading the OVER 100 OTHER STORIES!

also, yosuke's username is hilarious
SMT lover chapter 111 . 11/26/2011
I guess Mr. Howard wasn't lying about seeing more chapters. Anyway, another well planned chapter. Can't wait to see the next chapter. However, Mr. RYotaro will have to know the truth about Souji's true purpose about social links. Also, about Mr. ARisato's Persona. In the ending of Persona 3 FES, both the Journey and the ANswer showed that the MC's ultimate persona is Messiah, as well as the demonic compendium of your true self also states that. So, how come they didn't show that in Persona 3 Portable and Persona 4. And, one more thing, will you by any chance make a original persona in this?

Me and Mr. Howard await your next chaoter.

P.S., Mr. Howard, also that annoying T.J., keeps thinking you should make a Persona 4 and A tAles of Vesperia crossover fanfiction with Izanagi seperated from SOuji and is traveling with Yuri Lowell and the gang.
T.J chapter 111 . 11/26/2011
Finally! God, you have no idea how much I've been checking BOTH sites for the next chapter! Still, can't wait to see the next chapter. And now, my questions of horror.

Souji's Persona is male, correct? And here I would think that his persona would become female.

Also, how come you don't add Patty in these chapters?

And, now, to vent...DOJIMA SAN IS A TOTAL SON OF A BITCH!
Droplet of Sour chapter 111 . 11/26/2011
Nope, nope, nope, get the fuck out.
ceiye chapter 111 . 11/26/2011
*bangs head against table* TOO FUNNY! Must... get... concussion... Ack! Too laa~ PPPFFFFT! HFHDFSHJSFJHGSFHGhghgvhg! This... Is... *choke* I can't breath now, but this is TOTALLY WORTH IT!
Dude chapter 110 . 11/13/2011
CLIFFHANGERS!
princesskisara chapter 110 . 11/5/2011
I see, so jack frost is philemon. Well, this story is indeed interesting. I hope souji could reach nanako in time. Still even if is not permanent. I've wondering if souji's back to the real world as a woman. How all the girl will react(yukiko, naoto, and patty). Update soon... Please...
princesskisara chapter 109 . 11/5/2011
I see, this chapter explain every thing in my confuse when i read last chapter. Maybe the true bagman thing that someday kashim will become god or mighty (yu narukami you become god). So yu narukami hiro kashim, right? This chapter is more cooler even though both chapter is interesting. Well... Just like i mentioned i am not hate hiro and also not like him... So i guess i read both side. Oh yeah, you still made me laughing when i read the last part.
princesskisara chapter 108 . 11/5/2011
Hiro helped him as yu narukami? Or yu narukami used hiro to help him?Well, i am not hate him but i also not like him. But maybe just maybe that hiro is just like adachi(help him even he doesn't wan't it). The differencis is hiro had just started to think souji as a friend even though he isn't realise it yet. And it was nice cross dressing part. Actually made me rolling around in my laughing around. Good work...
princesskisara chapter 107 . 11/5/2011
What the... Ah, i see... I understand it wasn't real. I hope souji realise it. They had been friend for a years i hope, souji could be strong. Because i am sure if souji though what happen in this chapter is real. Then one of teddy dream will become reality(the one souji let bagman take over his body/souji become bad and fight with margaret.
princesskisara chapter 106 . 11/5/2011
Waw... So much event happening here... I am excited...
Dark Akuma Hunter chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Hey cool story so far. I started reading it today in ICT since I had nothing else to do. 110 chapters? wow, good job writing that many chapters!

It's probably going to take me awhile to read them all, but I'll get there eventually since it seems pretty interesting.
Shin Hitorigami chapter 110 . 10/30/2011
OH MAI GOD! You won't believe how much i grinned stupidly and squealed at this chapter! I love these kind of things you know! Anything with a good story and either genderbending or crossdressing is loved by me automatically, I'll fave your story just for doing this!
Kazumo chapter 110 . 10/30/2011
Well, atleast he didn't faint from shock. Hm...if Nanako has a forced shadow, then she "might" be able to get a Persona. I never heard of a shadow forced before so Im not so sure. And Im alittle confused by Hero's and Yosukes minor visions, but don't clear it up for me, I want to find the answer myself. Great chapter, now charge Teddy! Charge at Sensei!
Aeolo chapter 110 . 10/29/2011
pokemon56476: HUZZAH FOR TWEWY REFERENCE

It's insane how creative you can be with what's been given from P3 and P4. This whole fanfic is just so much fun to read, and the best part is that the links from P3 and P4 sound like they could totally work out in a actual P3-P4 crossover game.

I am kind of confused about what exactly is going on with Hiro though. There certainly are a lot of mysteries that you're weaving into this whole thing haha

Keep up the great work!