Reviews for Curiosity Got the Children…
BluePikmin11 chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
You should continue this story, it's really entertaining.
usdragonmaster chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I can't stop laughing
Owen96 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Oh no, Popo and Nana think that it is something completely different to what it really is XD. And they are going to make a film together! Brother and sister! This is so funny.
Not logged in chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Ah you finally updated! Good job keep it up plz :)
Samathou chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Hello!

I read this fanfiction and I could notice all this originality and this suspense which makes me want to read the following!

Honestly, I think you've made a good job.

Good luck to continue it!
Story perv chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
When I read the story I was just like 0.o what demonic children. But good job so far! Three words "Lucas and Ness!" you have to make them have a part with eachother! Have too! But seriously this was good. Also funny.
Mind Seeker chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
(I couldn't review the re-write with my account since I reviewed this chapter before. D: I'll have to review this way instead).

I didn't mean to take so long reading this again. But I'm finally back and ready to read this!

I remember this chapter. XD It brings back good memories the first time I read it a couple of years ago.
I really think the description here is great! I like how you wrote it!
Tyrant Ratatosk chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Nice work! I never had the chance to read the original so I don't know how much you improved but I love the drama and humor.
PN1 chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Hey! I'm here to review your chapters.

Chapter Two:
Your writing style has improved so well! I still like how it feels the same, and how you have only tweaked the speeches slightly.

Chapter Three:
Ditto. Ganondorf still has that perverted aura, which makes the story xD. But, Nana seems a bit different. Like, she's reckless and tough to the boys, but then she's really naive?

Chapter Four:
Oh Roy! His hopefulness :3. This chapter remains hilarious, great job!

Chapter Five:
Aw, they're so naive! It's dangerously cute. It's going to begin xD.

Chapter Six:
But, Roy's changed. Like, aggressive, which is sad. But, if it's a part of your story, that's fine. So Samus is quite sad and needing help? Aw, that's sad. I like it! You described Zelda's and Samus' scene well, which is better now.

Great story again. You've definitely improved, and I can't wait for this story to continue! Good luck!

Behind you all the way,

- B
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
I remember this story.

I think you'll do a great job with this!
PN1 chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
How did I get here?

Well, I'm not regretting it. That's for sure. It's mature, yes, but so funny! I can't help but blush and giggle at the story's innocence.. Haha! This story never fails to make me laugh at Nana and Popo's naive attitude xD! It's hilarious!

I did, however, notice some errors with punctuation and spelling. Also, sometimes you'd miss out speech marks. If you'd like, I'll PM you them later, since it's rather late and I need to sleep ;_;.

Thank you for creating such a funny story! You must update soon!

- B
SirHenryMotherDucker chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Well...I can't wait to see what they planned.
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 12 . 10/2/2010
An entire chapter from Zelda's POV? Interesting! And I like how described her feelings about Samus. All I can say is that the next chapters will definitely be as captivating as this one!
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
Awesome! A new update!

And they are in the middle of no where. It looks like they're going to retrace their steps...

It's nice to see this story updated again!
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
I think this was an excellent idea to have a break from the adult themes. It helps balance out the story. It's a nice idea for the Smashers to spend time enjoying life.