Reviews for Incompatible
Shadow Cat65 chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
I've been meaning to review this, and just not getting to it. I liked how light-hearted the story is, and how romantic.

This, and the lead in to it, are simply fabulous-my favorite part of the entire story:

"What the hell is the matter with you? I can't think. Help me, you idiot."

To House's quiet shock, Wilson took his cheeks in both hands and kissed him softly on the mouth. When Wilson let him go, he said. "That's what I'm here for."
Lornesgoldenhair chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
'...for years and years...and years and years." He paused, giving House a pointed stare. "And years."

LOL! So very very true.

Loved this story... and loved the ending :-)
Rhastahippy chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
I enjoyed this story. I liked the fact that Wilson and House were just discovering and acting on their feelings for each other. I like Huddy stories, but I think House and Wilson are the ultimate couple. Those are the stories I read the most.
LoriB chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
That was just incredible and I'm so sad that it's over. You really hit the nail on the head when it came to what's been going on between House and Cuddy all these years. When are TPTB going to figure out there is no future there. House and Wilson are truly the only compatible pairing possible. Thanks so much for sharing, this was great :)
BandGeek58407 chapter 3 . 10/27/2009

The last bit with House and Wilson has reduced me to incoherency!

*scampers off to reread...and reread...and REREAD*
Rhastahippy chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Another wonderful story from a wonderful writer. I really like Thirteen in this story-Cuddy, not so much. Love Wilson and House of course.
bookfan85 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
I think Cameron know what they're doing/did, lol. She's blonde but not that blonde, lol.
TombeDeLaLune chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
I know what they're doing ! I know! I know!

hahaha

update soon.
MadScientistGirl chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Great chapter, but HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE? I like how 13 has figured it out, and no one else has. And I like how she gave House advise. More soon. Please?
LoriB chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Yes, what are they doing ;) Ok, I have to say it was quite evil to leave it there. This is such an entertaining story and I love your use of the characters. You are telling little side stories of everyone and especially love your use of 13 as a reflection tool for House. I'm really curious to know how House took the kiss. Is he in that room freaking out and getting ready to punch Wilson or are they getting hot and heavy. Can't wait for more, Please update soon :)
plancknodelta chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
lol - at the end of this, when Cameron wondered what they were doing over there, my first thought was - OMG! One of them finally killed the other out of frustration. :P

I think this is my favorite story of yours so far. It's so in character and multi-layered, and fun to read.
sundayrain26 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Ahh! Evil cliffhanger!

I can't wait to see House's reaction to Wilson. D
MadScientistGirl chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Interesting. Really wondering what's wrong with the rich dude. And hopeing that House will figure out the Wilson is in love with him. Looking forward to more!
baka-neko-fan chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
I have to say, like a McDonald's commercial, I'm lovin' it! You capture their personalities so well! I'm jealous. I can't wait to see where this is headed, because so far, it seems pretty damn epic. Keep up the good work!
LoriB chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
I was so tickled to see an update on this story. Wilson's crushing bad and it's great. House has two mystery's to figure out here. The patient and Wilson. I wonder which epiphany will come first. Can't wait for more, thanks so much for sharing :)