Reviews for Hello Darkness, My Old Friend
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
Fluffy! Nice and warm, with a tinge of
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
About time, Seras is miserable when she is reminded of her humanity.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Her mere existence cancels each side out. Never thought of it that way.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
The first episode, always a thing of nostalgia. Seras never got therapy for that either, right?
The Night Whisperer chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Awww, this so was cute! I love this story so much :) Thanks for writing it!
The Night Whisperer chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
I like Seras' view on religion and how she doesn't let it dictate her actions. It really shows how free willed she is because she doesn't let anyone or anything easily influence her. That she's strong enough to follow her own path.
The Night Whisperer chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
This was an excellent execution to Seras' past. It really gave me a better idea as to why she would hate being called Police Girl so much.
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
That was beautiful. You portrayed their first encounter wonderfully. This is exactly how Seras would feel after going through such an ordeal.
rasetsunoshogun chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
It's really good to see that they've finally come to understanding3 I love how Seras speaks openly to her master, yet never loses her /cough/ dense self when she doesn't realize what does her master refers to when he mentions Pip pet name for her xD the last part is the best, most fanfic will make them end up in the bed and I don't like that much. Alucard wants to mold her into a proper vampire and Seras has long way to go. I'm glad to have found this brilliant piece of yours3
rasetsunoshogun chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Loving the way you described Seras' bravery during the time she is captured by the fake priest, especially the part when the 'stranger' a.k.a Alucard came; she's more freaked out about how Alucard will face the army of ghouls alone than the danger she's facing now, and that she'd even bother to protect him in case he gets shot :3 that enhances the admirable qualities in her.
Dragon de la Muerte chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
This is great. Well thought out and executed. I didn't read the lyrics though.
Lara chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
I absoulty ADORE this chapter! Very good work. I wish there was more to this story, I would love to see where these two go. Anyway, again good work.
policegirl chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
Thank you for more this chapter. It was nice to read about Alucards perspective. Until next one
Angel Reaper chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Ah, that was a nice ending. Now Alucard can be a better master to Seras. I liked how there were hints of feelings between them, instead of an openly direct declaration of love or anything, it wouldn't have really fit the mood of the story... Thank you for this lovely story, and I hope you keep writing well!
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Ah, what a sweet ending _