Reviews for Tainted Vengeance
umbrellaleg chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
oh

when they drain Alex's power does she die?

or get hurt...

are they just going to take the powers and leave?

i want to see some Action! hahahaha she is kidnapped after-all
umbrellaleg chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
(que dramatic music!)
garnetred chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Excellent chapter. I can't wait to find out how Max is going to rescue Alex from Dr. Evilini and the Longcapes. This should be good. Please update soon.
Prettylittleliar93 chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
update soon please.
CyWiz chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
O! Suspenseful! So it was Alex's old enemies who did that to Justin! Uh oh, they got Alex! And Justin is too weak to help! Guess its up to Max. This is so exciting! I haven't read an exciting story since forever! Please update soon! I got to find out what happens next!
Hount-Walf chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Great chapter! Whats up the next chapter?

Please continue soon

UPDATE SOON!
Prettylittleliar93 chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
good soon please. I think you should have Alex get stung also when she is kidnapped or whatever.
garnetred chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Excellent chapter. Who in the world would want to harm Justin? Why him and not the other two? Please update soon.
CyWiz chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Wow I know I already said this before, but... that is really scary and creepy whats happening to Justin! I wonder who cast that magic bee on Justin? I don't know which is scarier the black sand eating Justin's brain or his lifespan. Informational chapters are good, they explain things, lol. So I am guessing they go after whoever summoned the bee at Justin next.
beyondtired chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Justin’s eyes grow wide. “My brain? It’s eating my brain? But, I’m the smart one of the family! Who’s gonna get Alex out of trouble when she screws up? Max?”

Everyone looks at Max and doubtful looks spread on their faces. “I should feel resentment,” he says, then shrugs, “but I just can’t when I know he’s right. We’re all doomed.”

That is so Max - you have got the characters so down! Loving this story.
FanficFemale chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Yes thank you Jerry for the much needed info! Now I wonder which three wizards would want to harm Justin.

Also that's great that you got to talk to David Henrie!
CyWiz chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Whoa! WTF! That was really creepy! I love the suspense though! And here comes the questions, "What the hell is that black lightning thing? Whats with the sand? How did a bee do that to him? and oh yeah WTF just happened? Update soon!
CyWiz chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wow you sure know the characters well! I wonder what the bee sting was? Guess I have to read on to find out!
FanficFemale chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
This is getting good! I wonder what's going to happen to Justin.
Hount-Walf chapter 2 . 10/11/2009