Reviews for Tainted Vengeance
garnetred chapter 7 . 10/20/2009
Excellent chapter. Interesting having Justin battle those 3. Please update soon.
garnetred chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Excellent chapter. I wonder how Justin and Max are going to get in the void pocket? Those guys seem to always underestimate the Russo kids. This one should be good. Please update soon.
CyWiz chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
YES! I knew Justin would be smart enough to find Alex! Hopefully they can get to Alex before the terrible three steals her powers! Alex is pretty clever to get out of those chains, but too bad you can't get out of the void pocket without somebody on the outside.

This story just gets more interesting with every chapter!
Masterarcher chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Wow! Suspense! Poor determined Justin! and resourseful Alex! and smart Max! I love it! Update soon! I wanna see what the boys do when they catch their sisters kidnappers!:)
beyondtired chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Awesome, awesome story! You have the characters so down, and I am totally loving this!
Prettylittleliar93 chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
I think you should have alex's powers drained way before they find her but later they would get them back.
garnetred chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Excellent chapter. I am a bit surprised that Justin made Max put their mother in a comic book, it seems more Alex-ish. I hope Theresa won't punish them to severely. Please update soon.
CyWiz chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Wow that sucks for Alex, trap in void pocket forever and getting her power drained! Hopefully Justin and Max can get to her in time! Can't wait for the next chapter!
umbrellaleg chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
oh

when they drain Alex's power does she die?

or get hurt...

are they just going to take the powers and leave?

i want to see some Action! hahahaha she is kidnapped after-all
umbrellaleg chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
(que dramatic music!)
garnetred chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Excellent chapter. I can't wait to find out how Max is going to rescue Alex from Dr. Evilini and the Longcapes. This should be good. Please update soon.
Prettylittleliar93 chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
update soon please.
CyWiz chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
O! Suspenseful! So it was Alex's old enemies who did that to Justin! Uh oh, they got Alex! And Justin is too weak to help! Guess its up to Max. This is so exciting! I haven't read an exciting story since forever! Please update soon! I got to find out what happens next!
Hount-Walf chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Great chapter! Whats up the next chapter?

Please continue soon

UPDATE SOON!
Prettylittleliar93 chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
good soon please. I think you should have Alex get stung also when she is kidnapped or whatever.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »