Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
rchpbabe chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
this story is fuckimg amazing!everything that you write love!
FenixMJR chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Love the chapter, a Hayley pov will be very nice. Can’t wait to find out what happened to Hayley
barbarito chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
OH MY HOLY HELL! THAT WAS AMAZING! LOVING THIS SO MUCH!
AHowOSU7 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
I know nothing about the ghost whisperer or anything that this story sounds like, but I do know one thing, that i absolutely love this story. I really havent read anything like this, with ghosts and everything. The closest would have to be the Lost Boys, and thats only because both stories feature paranormal activity.

However, i am quickly loving this story. I have to agree having just EPOV makes it that much more serious and I do like that because we have no real clue of whats going on and what could happen. And i agree, you should definitely do something in Hayley's POV, i love that kid.
Mirabelle Allende chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
I didn't expect Garret to be dead.

I love your story. I hope that Hayley will find her peace in the end :)
dylansmommy06 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Damn can u say GOOSE BUMPS! So I'm a sad addict to your stories! and this one is already one of my favorites. i'm so dang impatient for your updates lol! great chapter!
EdwardsKitten chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Oh so good, and fitting for Halloween!
Jacky-Cullen chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
I like Hayley, why did you hsve to kill her? Oh and Garret is dead too, I wonder if he didn't kill Hayley intetionally and the were just en an accident or something. Well anyways, i can't wait 'til the next update!
secamimom chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Oh, i am loving this! I can't wait for more!
CullenObsession114 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
loved the update!
Taryn1409 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Awsome.

I love it.

3 T.
billy41 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
i love it cant wait for the next chapter x please hurry
Miss Owl 12 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
OMG! This is gonna gt really good. I like it so much!
kuntrygal chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Oh did not see that coming! Awesome chapter!
Bllankk chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
This is, by far, the best paranormal story I've read on this site.

Update soon!