Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
marcy86 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
WoW This story is fucking awesome! Please update soon bb.
london spam chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
I like this in EPOV. BPOV would be redundant because she has to repeat Hayley's words to Edward. I only see the value in BPOV where Hayley communicates something that Bella keeps from Edward, which may well be useful later in the story. Also, I don't really see a value for HPOV.

I thought this was a great chapter. It has some understanding for Edward, more insight to Bella's gift/burden, plot advancement and a cliffy. All that was missing in the kissing and even that came a step closer. The length was just right for the amount of story told. Good one!
Sweetdreams82 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Whoa! Totally didn't see that list bit coming. I sure hope that ghost Garrett can't hurt ghost Hayley. But now the question is why is Garrett haunting Katherine? Did she kill him after he killed Hayley? Maybe Bella can get Garrett to cough up the location of Hayley's body. Update!
ChrisRW chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Wow! I did NOT see that one coming! I'm getting the creeps from mommy now. Thanks for updating! I'm looking forward to reading more.
kyla713 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
God what a BITCH! UGH!

Oh my this is getting more and more interesting all the time. Can't wait to see more and watch where you take this. Awesome job bb.
lwig chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
LOVE THIS STORY!
Loubell3 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
I really like it in EPOV it makes Bella more mysterious and I could see how scared she was of that ghost. Can't wait to read more.
pkitten21 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
gah - love this chapter - love it!
brittany86 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
o wow
n0 l0nger in use chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
I got a feeling Skanknya and Whorerine used Garret to kidnap Haley with promise of money and killed both of them.
mamacat20 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Oh hell, that was pretty cruel to leave it there. I can't wait for the next update. I just re-read that chapter a few times cause I couldn't get enough. :)
kyla713 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
OMG She is so f-en cute! Such a sad story about her mother, and leaving her behind. I hate when children are nothing more than tools for parents, to be used at their convenience, and then for a beautiful child to have to pay the ultimate price for it. *sigh* Some people just shouldn't be blessed.

Excellent chapter, onto the next (told you I'd get to it)
christag banner chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Thank you for the update. I can't wait to find out what Garrett says' to Bella while she is near Kate.
eifeltwr chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Great great chapter!
squarepancake chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Whoa, did Kate kill Garrett or is there another reason why he was drawn to her? I like that Charlie is helping out a fairly mystical endeavor.
1,914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 .. Last Next »