Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
n0 l0nger in use chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
I got a feeling Skanknya and Whorerine used Garret to kidnap Haley with promise of money and killed both of them.
mamacat20 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Oh hell, that was pretty cruel to leave it there. I can't wait for the next update. I just re-read that chapter a few times cause I couldn't get enough. :)
kyla713 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
OMG She is so f-en cute! Such a sad story about her mother, and leaving her behind. I hate when children are nothing more than tools for parents, to be used at their convenience, and then for a beautiful child to have to pay the ultimate price for it. *sigh* Some people just shouldn't be blessed.

Excellent chapter, onto the next (told you I'd get to it)
christag banner chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Thank you for the update. I can't wait to find out what Garrett says' to Bella while she is near Kate.
eifeltwr chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Great great chapter!
squarepancake chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Whoa, did Kate kill Garrett or is there another reason why he was drawn to her? I like that Charlie is helping out a fairly mystical endeavor.
d4renee chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Please don't make us wait to long for Edward to ask Bella about the spirit of Garrett - I can't wait to see why he is with the ex.
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Oh so good definately not a filler chapter! Silly woman you rock Erica
SnarkyDee chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Oh my this has me on tender hooks, Love it. I LMAO at Hayley messing with Bella's hair. Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Lizzy123 chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Such a good story. If I wasn't hooked before (which I was) I am now. I can't wait for the next chapter.
FenixMJR chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Love the story, the funny moment was great. Can’t wait for the next update
zeewriter chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
hehe... a matchmaking ghost! cute!
drkvctry chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
oh god i love this story!

i went back and reread it all again...more please!

TwilightFan104 chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Another WIN chapter! I feel so bad for Edward because it must be so awful for him. No parent should have to go thru that. My guess is that Edward may be right about her mother’s involvement but then the plan went wrong.

I love the way you subtly have E&B being drawn to each other. An Hayley is too cute! First saying Bella is pretty then telling about her panties. Too funny!
MistressSandman chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
This is an amazing story, it is complex and intriguing and I find myself anxiously anticipating the next chapter!

1,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 116 .. Last Next »