Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
drkvctry chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
oh god i love this story!

i went back and reread it all again...more please!

TwilightFan104 chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Another WIN chapter! I feel so bad for Edward because it must be so awful for him. No parent should have to go thru that. My guess is that Edward may be right about her mother’s involvement but then the plan went wrong.

I love the way you subtly have E&B being drawn to each other. An Hayley is too cute! First saying Bella is pretty then telling about her panties. Too funny!
MistressSandman chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
This is an amazing story, it is complex and intriguing and I find myself anxiously anticipating the next chapter!

TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Wow! I love this. So different from anything else I have read. Looking forward to seeing where you take it.
ThuGoldenChild chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Oh man this was great!

I love this.

Please update soon!

kirifox chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Unique story line. Looking forward to reading more.
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Tinas31 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
From tears to ghost panties! I love it! All of your stories are great! I can't wait for the next chapter
cshorte chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Great chapter!
Miss Owl 12 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
OMG! I love dis story! Def 1 of my favs!

Keep up da great work!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Wow, I'm completely in love with your story! Its' so beautiful and quite different! Just love it! Poor Edward, he was so broken and suffering a lot, I think Bella will bring some happiness to him! Waiting anxiously for an update! Excellent work :)
twilightfan4ever09 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
i have read these first three chapter and im confused at what is going on. can u explain for me?
hesterjane chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
aw, this is interesting. hayley is such a sweetie. im curious as to whats happening :D
amgrant3 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
OMG I want MORE! I can't wait. I want all of it right now but at the same time I LOVE the suspense. It keeps me on the edge of my seat.
bananahzz chapter 3 . 10/25/2009

OMG! Hayley! LOL

That was a good way to end the chapter, it was really somber and I empathized with all 3 characters.

But her ratting out on the panties...too funny!

Great! Great! Great!