Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
twilightnaley19 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. UPDATE SOON!
Tinas31 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
From tears to ghost panties! I love it! All of your stories are great! I can't wait for the next chapter
cshorte chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Great chapter!
Miss Owl 12 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
OMG! I love dis story! Def 1 of my favs!

Keep up da great work!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Wow, I'm completely in love with your story! Its' so beautiful and quite different! Just love it! Poor Edward, he was so broken and suffering a lot, I think Bella will bring some happiness to him! Waiting anxiously for an update! Excellent work :)
twilightfan4ever09 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
i have read these first three chapter and im confused at what is going on. can u explain for me?
hesterjane chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
aw, this is interesting. hayley is such a sweetie. im curious as to whats happening :D
amgrant3 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
OMG I want MORE! I can't wait. I want all of it right now but at the same time I LOVE the suspense. It keeps me on the edge of my seat.
bananahzz chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
LOL!

OMG! Hayley! LOL

That was a good way to end the chapter, it was really somber and I empathized with all 3 characters.

But her ratting out on the panties...too funny!

Great! Great! Great!
jm1708 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Oh my God poor Edward. Well it seems, like him and Bella get along very well. Poor Hayley. Likes Bella, that's a good thing.

It's really interesting this story. I like it a lot.

Have a nice sunday.
Twi lover 21 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
This story is so bittersweet. Well written and intersting, but bittersweet.
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Awesome chapter! Loved the crack about her panties!
mamacat20 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
That was one heck of a chapter. I was so happy but also so sad.

I knew that this story was going to be so good. I can't wait for the next update.
london spam chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Hayley wants to set up her dad. That's sweet and I think Bella will oblige. This was sad, but it wasn't too sad or too long which is really good. Of course, now they have to get to the bottom of who killed Hayley. I'm be interested to know where the mother is now.
rhenea5018 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
I am loving this story. It's so sad, but unusual and refreshing. Looking forward to more.
1,917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 .. Last Next »