Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
hesterjane chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
aw, this is interesting. hayley is such a sweetie. im curious as to whats happening :D
amgrant3 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
OMG I want MORE! I can't wait. I want all of it right now but at the same time I LOVE the suspense. It keeps me on the edge of my seat.
bananahzz chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
LOL!

OMG! Hayley! LOL

That was a good way to end the chapter, it was really somber and I empathized with all 3 characters.

But her ratting out on the panties...too funny!

Great! Great! Great!
jm1708 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Oh my God poor Edward. Well it seems, like him and Bella get along very well. Poor Hayley. Likes Bella, that's a good thing.

It's really interesting this story. I like it a lot.

Have a nice sunday.
Twi lover 21 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
This story is so bittersweet. Well written and intersting, but bittersweet.
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Awesome chapter! Loved the crack about her panties!
mamacat20 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
That was one heck of a chapter. I was so happy but also so sad.

I knew that this story was going to be so good. I can't wait for the next update.
london spam chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Hayley wants to set up her dad. That's sweet and I think Bella will oblige. This was sad, but it wasn't too sad or too long which is really good. Of course, now they have to get to the bottom of who killed Hayley. I'm be interested to know where the mother is now.
rhenea5018 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
I am loving this story. It's so sad, but unusual and refreshing. Looking forward to more.
Lovedninja chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
update! :D cant wait for more! :D
A Tale To Be Told chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Hahaha! I love the humor. It's good to add! :) I'm glad Bella is gonna help. Great Chapter! :) Thanks for the update
secamimom chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
I am loving this story so much! Can't wait for more!
Bammers chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
loved it so much i LOL at the end i hope things will go well
ScarletBlondepr chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
This was so sweet . It looks like Edward feels comfortable with Bella and there's a connection between the two.

Hayley is so funny! Did her image change because she saw her father happy? I'm intrigued by that change, can't wait to find out more.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
This was reallygood! sad and thenn funny! i loved it! i cant wait to find out what happens!
1,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 118 .. Last Next »