Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
Absolutely Cullen chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
VERY Ghost Whisperer which I LOVE so no worries. And this chapter really is very sweet. Can you clarify...what changed the appearance of Hailey from wet and dead to more happy and free?
Curiosity62 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Sorry that had to happen to Hayley, she seems to be such a lively little girl.

That was so funny what she said to her father.

I think the mother may be somehow responsible for Hayley's demise, but that's just my assumption.
MDtwiwriter chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
How can something so sad have a funny moment at the conclusion? You amaze me. I always love your stories and it appears I'm hooked on this one as well. Thanks.
sassy41 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
So sad. Hayley is so cute. My heart breaks for her. Poor thing to have her so called mom take her.

I hope edwards tries to deal with her death. He needs to heal

I so love your stories
coryoplayer chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Erica

Thanks for the update! Great chapter!

More when it's ready please!

Cory
trimee chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
...WOW!...
outtayourface chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
This is a really beautiful story. I love hayley already.

And it seems like Edward is getting comfortable with Bella. I can't wait to see where you take this.

Btw I love that the story is so different from what you usually write nits sweet, haunting, and really just beautiful.

Keep up the amazing work. I always enjoy reading your stories!
alys09 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
great chapter. love that edward can still feel his daughter some.
HoosierNina chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Hey, I was so excited to see another chapter! The Aurora and state park reference made me smile. I was really curious why he could hear Hayley now and never before and why she was physically looking different. Because Edward was happier? Thank you for writing this - it has far exceeded my expectations.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Great chapter :) I'm glad you added a little humor into this :)
billy41 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
wow i cant wait for the next chapter please hurry xx
DICATAKADD chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Great!

Not to suprised it's GREAT...we ALWAYS get GREAT stories from you! But never the less, GREAT!

Loved the end...that made me smile.

P.S. we need to find a place to nominate this story for an award. Seriously.
mummyanimal chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Aww, for such a sad moment it was beautiful. I think this was Hayleys intention its all about making daddy happy before she crosses over (well and finding her murderer). I love the panties comment its fab and so child like to embarress adults. Im just soo hooked on this story :D
SnarkyDee chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
That was so sad up until the end where I laughed my ass off! Cant wait for the next chapter!
mommymac0508 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Hahaha the end was funny oh I can't wait to find out what really happend to her update soon
1,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 .. Last Next »