Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth

Kate
gossip-bangkok chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
thanks! :)

WOW.. Edward's daughter was murdered? :O

Looking forwardtthe next chapter..

just wondering.. does this fic have a twilight forum thread? XD
HoosierNina chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
I am totally hooked! I am glad that Bella helped Ben. The chalkboard writing was very creative. I liked how you set the scene for Edward with him being aware of Alice and Bella and the tugging of his pants and cold air. I liked Edward's description of Bella. I am curious why Hayley called Edward Mr. Toad.
jm1708 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
WOW, Poor Edward. It's Great that Bella can help him.

Very interesting. Keep going.
jenellebelle chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
this is spooky and beautifully written. I really love it.
dweissa chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
love it!reminds me of ghost whisperer...
AngelAfterMidnight chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
oh my god, amazing story and so sad, tears are still coming from my eyes as I type this. Fantasstic work and I cannot wait to read more.
Just Waiting chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
It seems to me this story is a cross between The Sixth Sense an The Ghost Whisperer...I LOVE it...I'm so excited about this story...Well at least I was until the end of chapter 2 and I wanted to cry...Just kidding...Oh I can't wait for the next chapter...:)
Lovedninja chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
holy macaroni! this story is so wonderful yet so sad... i cant wait for more! great chapter... :D
outtayourface chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Wow you are doing a wonderful job. This is already so sad. I can't wait to hear heir story. Btw I love your bella's. They are always so strong and determined.
Sah0004 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Wow this sounds amazing. I can't wait to see where you take this. And the creepy quality of the story is just in time for Halloween!
frequentlydazzeledbylit chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
omg thats so sad! ): i cant believe i assumed he killed her. but of course i wasnt sure if that was edward.

great chapter i cant wait to read more! i love the twist this has taken so original!

update soon
tbonemom0512 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
OMG! I can tell that I'm going to need the tissues. This is so well written and I can't wait to read more.
cshorte chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Interesting story! Can't wait to read more!
Kefe chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Great Chapter!

I liked the back and forth argument Bella had with Edward. It was funny. I also liked the fact that she helped that boy from the previous chapter.

Edward's daughter writing on the board was very interesting. It's so sad to know she can't talk because water comes out. That must be very hard and just sad. I feel for Edward.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
1,796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 .. Last Next »