Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
Butterfly Betty chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Ah, hell no! How! Why? Why? Why? Lol. Great job, really enjoyed this story. I guess, now I'm forced to read the sequel! You know, since you've drawn me into you web.
Butterfly Betty chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
Garrett might be okay, after all. I hate that he's dead, but I understand why. Great job.
Butterfly Betty chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
So emotional, yet enduring. Well done!
Butterfly Betty chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
I can understand why Edward would want yo see her, to... Know for sure. I don't blame him, he's been grieving for too long.
Butterfly Betty chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
My heart breaks fir Edward, and Bella, but mostly Edwaard. And I love that you have woven his grief so realistically. He cries, but them he doesn't, and then he does. It's... So... Real.
Butterfly Betty chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
So amazingly a motioned. Just ... Powerful. Great job.
Butterfly Betty chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
My heart is already breaking. Great job.
Butterfly Betty chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
I like Jacob. Never understood why everyone wants him to be the bad guy. I mean, sure sometimes it's good, but...sometimes it is good to mix things up. Anywho, great chapter. Love the overprotective mother, and Hayley is adorable.
Butterfly Betty chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
I am a huge lover of cliffies. Leave them all the time in my own fics, so I have a deep appreciation for this one. Great job building the suspense.
Butterfly Betty chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Oh shit! Garrett's a bad guy? *sighs* I normally heart Garrett. And Kate, but love the way you have her in her.
Butterfly Betty chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Needed that bit of happiness at the end. I like the pull Edward and Bella have toward one another. Another great chapter.
Butterfly Betty chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Very emotional chapter. I'm a huge believer in other wordly spirits and really love the way you've tied them into this story. Well done.
Butterfly Betty chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Great start! I've read a lot of your writing before, but never this one. Really looking forward to where you take this.
zeina1 chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Omg I love this storryyy! Please tell me that there is a sequel or something for it.. I can't seem to find it?
twiclare chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
Loved it! On to the sequel!
1,915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »