Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
DICATAKADD chapter 3 . 10/24/2009

Not to suprised it's GREAT...we ALWAYS get GREAT stories from you! But never the less, GREAT!

Loved the end...that made me smile.

P.S. we need to find a place to nominate this story for an award. Seriously.
mummyanimal chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Aww, for such a sad moment it was beautiful. I think this was Hayleys intention its all about making daddy happy before she crosses over (well and finding her murderer). I love the panties comment its fab and so child like to embarress adults. Im just soo hooked on this story :D
SnarkyDee chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
That was so sad up until the end where I laughed my ass off! Cant wait for the next chapter!
mommymac0508 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Hahaha the end was funny oh I can't wait to find out what really happend to her update soon
piratepony chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
aw How cute! I loved this chapter...especially the ending
nicole1962 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
i think shes mother is guilty
TypicalTwilightMom chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
I would have been just as heart broken as Edward. Great chapter. :)
banshee69 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Great chapter. So Hayley's trying to play match maker again eh? Edward hadn't been able to hear Hayley before now, why's that? Bella, I'm sure, but how? Looking forward to more details.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
That was so good! That was just sad and horrible what happened to Hayley. Poor Edward to lose the person you cherish so dearly, so suddenly. Awful! And what a mother! Just abandon the girl at birth and then pop up later on.

I hope they find out what fully happened...

I really like Hayley...
Scarlett72 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Certainly one of the most interesting takes I have read. I am hooked and very interested to see where you are going with this. But I know if you are writing it will be more than worth taking the ride. Anxiously awaiting your next update.
mad4hugh chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Hayley and Edward's story is heartbreaking. Your words described his grief, Bella's offering and his reaching out to Bella for human contact as he processed what was happening and his memories, even little Hayley following Bella into the bathroom and trying to communicate with her: these moments really touched me! I find I'm left with tears in my eyes as I recall the feel and sensibility of the chapter as I write this review.
ash0507 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
I love this story so much!
d4renee chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Wow - Haley is a little mischief maker - I can't wait to read more.
MindyKnotts chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
looking forward to reading and reviewing
ChocolateLover82 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
hahahah...cute little Hayley... so sad for what happened to her, I hope thay find out the whole truth and find the ones who did it..:(

and as for Edward and Bella, just wanna see them falling for each other..:D
1,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 .. Last Next »