Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
outtayourface chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
This is a really beautiful story. I love hayley already.

And it seems like Edward is getting comfortable with Bella. I can't wait to see where you take this.

Btw I love that the story is so different from what you usually write nits sweet, haunting, and really just beautiful.

Keep up the amazing work. I always enjoy reading your stories!
alys09 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
great chapter. love that edward can still feel his daughter some.
HoosierNina chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Hey, I was so excited to see another chapter! The Aurora and state park reference made me smile. I was really curious why he could hear Hayley now and never before and why she was physically looking different. Because Edward was happier? Thank you for writing this - it has far exceeded my expectations.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Great chapter :) I'm glad you added a little humor into this :)
billy41 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
wow i cant wait for the next chapter please hurry xx
DICATAKADD chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Great!

Not to suprised it's GREAT...we ALWAYS get GREAT stories from you! But never the less, GREAT!

Loved the end...that made me smile.

P.S. we need to find a place to nominate this story for an award. Seriously.
mummyanimal chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Aww, for such a sad moment it was beautiful. I think this was Hayleys intention its all about making daddy happy before she crosses over (well and finding her murderer). I love the panties comment its fab and so child like to embarress adults. Im just soo hooked on this story :D
SnarkyDee chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
That was so sad up until the end where I laughed my ass off! Cant wait for the next chapter!
mommymac0508 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Hahaha the end was funny oh I can't wait to find out what really happend to her update soon
piratepony chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
aw How cute! I loved this chapter...especially the ending
nicole1962 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
i think shes mother is guilty
TypicalTwilightMom chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
I would have been just as heart broken as Edward. Great chapter. :)
banshee69 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Great chapter. So Hayley's trying to play match maker again eh? Edward hadn't been able to hear Hayley before now, why's that? Bella, I'm sure, but how? Looking forward to more details.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
That was so good! That was just sad and horrible what happened to Hayley. Poor Edward to lose the person you cherish so dearly, so suddenly. Awful! And what a mother! Just abandon the girl at birth and then pop up later on.

I hope they find out what fully happened...

I really like Hayley...
Scarlett72 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Certainly one of the most interesting takes I have read. I am hooked and very interested to see where you are going with this. But I know if you are writing it will be more than worth taking the ride. Anxiously awaiting your next update.
1,914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 .. Last Next »