Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
pkitten21 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
I really, really like what you're doing here - it's so different from what I've read before - but it's so well written...thank you!
lulabelljane chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Oh, my...this story is on the fast track to becoming one of my absolute favorites! I love little Hayley though my heart just breaks for what she went through and we don't even know the whole story yet. The underwear line at the end...very funny!

So can't wait to see where you take it next! :)
brittany86 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
luv tha underwear joke
MLFanatic chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
As hard as this chapter was to read, it was still very sweet. I really like Hayley and can't wait to read more of their story. Thank you for sharing!
twilightgirl80 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
'[ I love it! I can't wait for next chapter it is so sad yet there is still some happy in it i love it!

Twilightgirl80
Absolutely Cullen chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
VERY Ghost Whisperer which I LOVE so no worries. And this chapter really is very sweet. Can you clarify...what changed the appearance of Hailey from wet and dead to more happy and free?
Curiosity62 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Sorry that had to happen to Hayley, she seems to be such a lively little girl.

That was so funny what she said to her father.

I think the mother may be somehow responsible for Hayley's demise, but that's just my assumption.
MDtwiwriter chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
How can something so sad have a funny moment at the conclusion? You amaze me. I always love your stories and it appears I'm hooked on this one as well. Thanks.
sassy41 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
So sad. Hayley is so cute. My heart breaks for her. Poor thing to have her so called mom take her.

I hope edwards tries to deal with her death. He needs to heal

I so love your stories
coryoplayer chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Erica

Thanks for the update! Great chapter!

More when it's ready please!

Cory
trimee chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
...WOW!...
outtayourface chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
This is a really beautiful story. I love hayley already.

And it seems like Edward is getting comfortable with Bella. I can't wait to see where you take this.

Btw I love that the story is so different from what you usually write nits sweet, haunting, and really just beautiful.

Keep up the amazing work. I always enjoy reading your stories!
alys09 chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
great chapter. love that edward can still feel his daughter some.
HoosierNina chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Hey, I was so excited to see another chapter! The Aurora and state park reference made me smile. I was really curious why he could hear Hayley now and never before and why she was physically looking different. Because Edward was happier? Thank you for writing this - it has far exceeded my expectations.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Great chapter :) I'm glad you added a little humor into this :)
1,940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »