Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Enjoyed it. I wonder why he could hear he now? Dying to know what happened to her.
chartwilightmom chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Very interesting.
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
*sob* Oh, no. Someone killed her or she drowned and they don't know where? Sad. Enjoyed it.
onelove13 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Different from what I've been reading but so good! Can't wait for the next chapter.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Gave me goosebumps. :) Enjoyed it.
gossip-bangkok chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
thanks! :)

love it...

I feel so sorry for Edward..

Hayley is soo adorable.. even for a ghost lol! :)

Awesome job

looking forward to more..

I wonder if Hayley's mother really kidnapped Hayley..
grrrr.edward chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
lovely chapter. as always.

excited to see where it is headed.
2loveybunnies chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
I love the way that Hayley wants to help her father and is using Bella to do it. She is bringing them together in more ways than one. I really do like this story and I love the way you write. I brace myself for what may come. I'm sure there are many details about Hayley's death that will be hard to hear, but I am now intrigued enough to wade through it. Please update soon!
NatesMomma chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
That was such a sweet chapter. I loved how he felt comfortable enough with Bella to rest his head on her stomach and put his arms around her waist. A beautiful scene.
EdwardLovesBella02 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
haha the ghost on the panties thing at the end of the chapter was such comic relief to such a sad chapter. and o man the angst you can create with the kathrine chapter! O boy! that is so exiciting and I cant wait till Bella meets Edward's Parents. and I really cant wait for the problems his ex might cause, even though I want everything to go okay for Edward, the problems his ex can bring makes for such action and interesting chapters! Looking forward to it!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
I 3 this story. Least he believes her and is trying to be happy
SpunkRansom101 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
that was a great chapter. i cant wait for more. im looking forward to seeing where this plot line is going.
squarepancake chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Loved the insight into how Bella is dealing with the situation. And the lightness at the end was nice- it helps keep in mind that Bella is trying to help the situation, not just solve a mystery.
Jacky-Cullen chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
I liked the funny moment too! I can't wait to read what happened to poor Hayley!
Butterfly832013 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
god this is such a great story, great chapter. thank you so much for updating.
1,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »