Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
banshee69 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Great chapter. So Hayley's trying to play match maker again eh? Edward hadn't been able to hear Hayley before now, why's that? Bella, I'm sure, but how? Looking forward to more details.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
That was so good! That was just sad and horrible what happened to Hayley. Poor Edward to lose the person you cherish so dearly, so suddenly. Awful! And what a mother! Just abandon the girl at birth and then pop up later on.

I hope they find out what fully happened...

I really like Hayley...
Scarlett72 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Certainly one of the most interesting takes I have read. I am hooked and very interested to see where you are going with this. But I know if you are writing it will be more than worth taking the ride. Anxiously awaiting your next update.
mad4hugh chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Hayley and Edward's story is heartbreaking. Your words described his grief, Bella's offering and his reaching out to Bella for human contact as he processed what was happening and his memories, even little Hayley following Bella into the bathroom and trying to communicate with her: these moments really touched me! I find I'm left with tears in my eyes as I recall the feel and sensibility of the chapter as I write this review.
ash0507 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
I love this story so much!
d4renee chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Wow - Haley is a little mischief maker - I can't wait to read more.
MindyKnotts chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
looking forward to reading and reviewing
ChocolateLover82 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
hahahah...cute little Hayley... so sad for what happened to her, I hope thay find out the whole truth and find the ones who did it..:(

and as for Edward and Bella, just wanna see them falling for each other..:D
Kimmie45 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Thank you so much for updating. I was wondering where you were hiding. LOL.

I guess Edward still can't see her even at the end of the chapter, but he could hear her right?

I wonder what will happen next, I mean, I don't understand, will they work together to find the killer?

Update soon please.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Great job, I love that Bella and Haley are understanding each other. I am so glad that we are finding out the whole story on Haley from what Bella is being shown and Edward's recolection. Great job, I really love the way that this is turning out.
Twilights1Fan chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Awe that was so sweet of Hayley to want her daddy to be happy. She sounds like she was such a sweet little girl. I really liked how Edward was able to let himself go be just give into his emotions in front of Bella without holding them in. That showed that he trusted her and what she had to say. She was his link to his daughter. He was holding her hand and hugging her. I just loved that. He needed to be held like a child would be held if they were upset. I was so happy to see that he was able to hear Hayley speak, even if it was about something as inappropriate as What was on Bella's underwear. LOL

I can't wait to see what happens next for Edward, Bella and Hayley. Please post again real soon. Thanks Erica I loved this chapter (Hayley looked happier),

~Jennifer
Reese69 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
This is turning out to be a great little story.I love the panties...
edmom chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
good to see her happy
dylansmommy06 chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
3 chapters and I ALREADY LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! It's sad knowing that hayley just wants her daddy to be happy and find peace :( i cried dang it ! ready for more
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
Enjoyed it. I wonder why he could hear he now? Dying to know what happened to her.
1,917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 121 .. Last Next »