Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
Connachtpa chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
So intrigued and a little afraid for Bella! Can't wait to read more.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
Wow - I'm a bit confused by what's happened with Jacob here but I will read the sequel and hopefully understand more. This has been quite the ride, so thank you for writing. Well done!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
Really rough chapter. Tough to imagine going through something like that...hmmm.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Oh my. That was rough and I have lots of tears - beautifully and creatively written.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
You do such a great job of saying so much so... efficiently! You've packed quite a lot in this chapter so its length is misleading lol. Edward's revelation that others are grieving too is a good one - and, hopefully, he will reach out to his family and friends for the support he deserves to have when Hayley is finally gone. Of course, Bella will be around too, so there's that... great chapter!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
O. K. Seriously creepy factor just ratcheted up in a big, big way! *shivers* It's 2 am, my family is asleep, and I'm reading this in front of floor to ceiling windows that look out on our backyard which is huge... *hunkers down behind the pillows* Can't stand to stop reading yet - it's just that good! Well done!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
This Hayley is enchanting as a secondary and very original character - it beats back the creepy feelings, if even just for a moment. His loss, though, is truly heartbreaking.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
Oh, I'd forgotten how quickly this captured my attention - your writing is perfection here! As you've probably guessed, I wasn't much on leaving reviews back when I read this, so I hope to do a better job this time.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Re-reading from the very start and sooo looking forward to catching up with you in the sequel 3
twilightladies chapter 14 . 2/1/2015
Omg hooked! Started & finished today - loved it!
Cullenboyz chapter 14 . 1/12/2015
Fucking LOVE the twist w Jasper/Alice. NICE. Love that you set up the next story w the Cullens as ghost hunters. HATE THAT YOU LEFT IT THERE.
Haven't enjoyed a story this much in a long while. I wish I had 1/10th your creativity and flare with a plot. Just damn, woman. xoxoxo
Cullenboyz chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
Kate has a gun. *Charlie voice* Ssssuper.
I'm not worthy
Cullenboyz chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
""No," he sobbed as he fell to his knees in front of me." lskdfj;lsdkfjsdlkjf
"You need to warm up, honey." Please let them do the hypothermia naked warming up thing please please please
I'm a bad person for thinking that. I should be focusing on Edward's terrible pain. oops.
Coma? COMA? DAMN IT WOMAN! What the fucketyfuckingfuck Are all your stories like this? FUCK!
Oh, you big faker. Heh. That was le swwoooony sigh loverly.
Cullenboyz chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
Fucking chapter. Fuck. Laurent thing, cool as fuck. Protective Edward. Rawr. Yummmmm
And here I was wondering what could possibly come between them and there you go COMING UP WITH SOMETHING CREDIBLE. FUCKKKKK!
Cullenboyz chapter 10 . 1/12/2015
What. The. Fuck. Is. That? l;askdfj;lfkdsj And you accuse ME of liking cliffies...
Lawd, another fabulous, incredibly emotional, beautiful chapter. I die.
1,915 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »