Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
twilightladies chapter 14 . 2/1
Omg hooked! Started & finished today - loved it!
Cullenboyz chapter 14 . 1/12
Fucking LOVE the twist w Jasper/Alice. NICE. Love that you set up the next story w the Cullens as ghost hunters. HATE THAT YOU LEFT IT THERE.
Haven't enjoyed a story this much in a long while. I wish I had 1/10th your creativity and flare with a plot. Just damn, woman. xoxoxo
Cullenboyz chapter 13 . 1/12
Kate has a gun. *Charlie voice* Ssssuper.
...****...lsdkfjdlsk...($*#)($&*%...
I'm not worthy
Cullenboyz chapter 12 . 1/12
OH MY FUCKING GOD HE WALKED TO HER HOUSE IN THE COLDDDDDDDDDDd
""No," he sobbed as he fell to his knees in front of me." lskdfj;lsdkfjsdlkjf
"You need to warm up, honey." Please let them do the hypothermia naked warming up thing please please please
I'm a bad person for thinking that. I should be focusing on Edward's terrible pain. oops.
Coma? COMA? DAMN IT WOMAN! What the fucketyfuckingfuck Are all your stories like this? FUCK!
Oh, you big faker. Heh. That was le swwoooony sigh loverly.
Cullenboyz chapter 11 . 1/12
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Fucking chapter. Fuck. Laurent thing, cool as fuck. Protective Edward. Rawr. Yummmmm
And here I was wondering what could possibly come between them and there you go COMING UP WITH SOMETHING CREDIBLE. FUCKKKKK!
Cullenboyz chapter 10 . 1/12
What. The. Fuck. Is. That? l;askdfj;lfkdsj And you accuse ME of liking cliffies...
Lawd, another fabulous, incredibly emotional, beautiful chapter. I die.
Cullenboyz chapter 9 . 1/12
They're dancing to Claire de Lune! My heart!
Last chapter wrecked me, so idk how I have feels left for this one, but I do. God, I don't know how you can stand to write this stuff. So sad, and so beautiful.
Cullenboyz chapter 8 . 1/12
Yeesh - I didn't know that. I was thinking of removing a chapter of mine, but I won't now. And glad you're better. xo
Cullenboyz chapter 7 . 1/12
So much emotion packed into one chapter...I'm wrecked. Wow wow wow.
Cullenboyz chapter 6 . 1/12
"Stay away from my family." My heart! *swoons*
Gotta love raging Esme - you don't get to see that very often. Good cause, though.
And I love that you made Jacob a ghost. Really sweet and just perfect. Great touch.
Okay, HAVE TO PRESS NEXT!
Cullenboyz chapter 5 . 1/12
Gah! This is nuts! And damn it, they're in bed together and no action yet. Okay, they've been a bit distracted...lol. Loving this! Glad Charlie's involved, and I have NO clue what's going on w Garrett.
Cullenboyz chapter 4 . 1/12
Eeeeep! Man, this is cool! Your bunnies are the best!
Cullenboyz chapter 3 . 1/12
God, so heartwrenching and yet cute and funny!
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 1/12
Damnit fuck! Gah!
jennah1 chapter 14 . 1/8
Oh heck no! Now I am shocked on that ending.
1,906 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »