Reviews for She Speaks Fear and Truth
Mayuri love cullens chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
Its such a emotional story and beautiful written I totally loved it :)
csp4 chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
Great story! Now on to the sequel:)
k1942 chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
That's the sneakiest ending of a story! Does Edward seeing Jacob mean he might die within the next six months?
k1942 chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Poor Garrett, how brave and selfless to do that for them! Bella may be without a house, but she'll never be homeless a long as Edward lives!
k1942 chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
That is some powerful gift Bella has, and how wonderful that she shared it with Edward!
k1942 chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
Just as Hayley feared, he's pushed her away and seems to no longer want her around! Hope he gets over that crap, and soon!
k1942 chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
I hope she won't lose him, there's too mu8ch between them and could be much more!
k1942 chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
That was such a beautiful way for them all to say goodbye, it made me cry! We all need a good cry now and again!
k1942 chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Good to know you're well, hope it means you will finish Denver Paranormal Society, as I'm reading it next! This is a neat story!
k1942 chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
That part of her gift is damn scary, especially the part about nearly drowning! It's wonderful that they shared that dream of Hayley reading and showing them their story! It touched his parents to see him laughing after all this time of sorrow!
k1942 chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
I thought Jacob said he would protect her! Doesn't look like he did a very good job!
k1942 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
That's good that Garret's ghost is caring of Hayley's! Since he hangs around Katherine, she must be involved in their deaths!
k1942 chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Hayley seems to want her father and Bella to be together, something Katherine surely wouldn't care for. I'm curious as to why Garret's ghost is attached to Katherine, and why that frightens Bella?
k1942 chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
That was both sad and sweet at the same time! IT's awful that his beloved child is gone, but he's sure now that she will be okay! The panties with little ghosts were a darling touch! There seems to be a connection between Edward and Bella right from the beginning!
k1942 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
I'm glad Bella came back and gave him another chance, now I hope he gives her one!
1,917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »