Reviews for When You Came In, The Air Went Out
I loved these two in Greys!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love this story. It brings back all the magic of season 5. You write these two beautifully.
ThereAreMuchWorseGamesToPlay chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This might be the best Mark and Lexie fanfic I've ever read. I just love it, so perfect. Definitely my top ten :)
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awwwwww, so cute :D
Could you write a sequel to this? Pretty please?
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Amazing! Thanks for posting this!
thatsjustpammy chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I LOVE THEM TOGETHER!

I hate how in the show they can neva stay happy but this is sooo sweet x
countrygirlxo chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ok, I love it. I think it's fantastic and you've really captured Lexie in this story and I love the whole 501/502 thing, it's adorable. You're obviously a great writer (:
the.eye.does.not.SEE chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I don't think I can adequately describe how perfect this is. I love everything about this story; it is completely amazing.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow, that's a great AU. I love the premise. It's really sweet. I'm glad they're happy.
Stef.85 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
"As they say in Louisiana… bayou,"

'down the bayou' is what we say :)
Iida chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This is THE CUTEST ever. :D I've read this million times and it just gets better and better. Ah, I just love this. 3
lewie45 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Read this over again...still love it, I could read it over and over, I just love how jealous Mark gets thinking she's going on a date with someone else. I love their nicknames for each other, no matter what they say they are nicknames, because no one else is going to go around calling them 501 or 502...I chuckle everytime I read it and when Mark puts his hand on Lexie's thigh when she stands up after his drunken night of debauchery.

I so love this couple, and I will hate Shonda if she does something stupid with them.
Hydrochloric Cutie chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
this definitely ranks up there on one of my favorite stories! i absolutely loved it, made me smile so much
neodeu chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Very good! Will Lexie and Mark make it? Does Meredith have a problem with them dating? Will they get new furniture?
Vinnie K chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This was great! I loved it, thank you for sharing with us! :D