Reviews for When You Came In, The Air Went Out
Kairianna864 chapter 1 . 3/9
So I just discovered Grey's Anatomy and thus also Lexie and Mark. I love them and I love your portrayal of them. This was just what I was looking for.
Lady-Finwe chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
i miss them, just rewatched the plane crash episode and I still get choked up when she dies :(
clovelycato555 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Holy shit :) I've just gotten back into my mark and Lexie phase! This was a good way to start it off
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
This was amazing x
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I loved these two in Greys!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love this story. It brings back all the magic of season 5. You write these two beautifully.
ThereAreMuchWorseGamesToPlay chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This might be the best Mark and Lexie fanfic I've ever read. I just love it, so perfect. Definitely my top ten :)
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awwwwww, so cute :D
Could you write a sequel to this? Pretty please?
cactuscorsage chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Amazing! Thanks for posting this!
thatsjustpammy chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I LOVE THEM TOGETHER!

I hate how in the show they can neva stay happy but this is sooo sweet x
countrygirlxo chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Ok, I love it. I think it's fantastic and you've really captured Lexie in this story and I love the whole 501/502 thing, it's adorable. You're obviously a great writer (:
the.eye.does.not.SEE chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I don't think I can adequately describe how perfect this is. I love everything about this story; it is completely amazing.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow, that's a great AU. I love the premise. It's really sweet. I'm glad they're happy.
Stef.85 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
"As they say in Louisiana… bayou,"

'down the bayou' is what we say :)
Iida chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This is THE CUTEST ever. :D I've read this million times and it just gets better and better. Ah, I just love this. 3