Reviews for Why Sideswipe is Silver
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nah, I think Sideswipe would turn to a human femme to talk. She's got nothing to judge him by, other than what she knows of him. The others have millennia of memories. And pranks.

Anyway, nice story. :)
Angel Rarity chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I just read this yesterday but the reason hes silver is because red does not work well in movies.
annea101 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
there should be a sequel where sunny show up and ask why sides is silver
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Very interesting.

C.D.
P Gwainbenn chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I really loved the idea and it is very good written. I have to concur with the first reviewer: if it comes to me, it's canon. It's just a very good sense-making explanation and it left room for lots of storys, where Sunny and Sides can work together again.
Topkicker26 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
*snickers* Sorry my fault for the "Popcorn" idea. I just thought it would be hilarious!

Aw.. poor Sides...

TMR
DzeniiBee chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
aw man, even I wouldnt be able to imagine life without MY brothers...good story though
hummergrey chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Nice reason when he would choose silver over his normal red.
Darklight8121 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I love it, this is...so bittersweet. Perfect. Very well done. I am certainly putting you on Author alert!
Soului chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Well, even the most serious twin fic has some humor in it. Just the characterization I guess. Nice job though, I wondered when I saw the movie about the point job and the lack of a twin. I definitely like your explanation better than some fics where they've had Sunstreaker die. (covers eyes and sobs) Come back Sunny!
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
awe poor Sides sometimes you need to change espically when your feeling depressed.
KittenCeez chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Poor Sides, that was really sweet.

Bay owes us Sunny and here's hoping a few of these fan questions are answered in the 3rd film.

That was a really good spin on Sides' colour change. Of course he would miss Sunny like crazy and he will go back to red when Sunny finally rocks up! :)

I loved it! hehe

KittenCeez!

xMeowx
Stripperella chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This works very well. I've always felt that Sideswipe was the more personable (and better looking!) of the pair so his opening up to Mikaela here wasn't out of character.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Great story!
Green Raindrop chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
That would be interesting. I think this has great potential. ;) You did great! Not too angsty not too mushy either. ;)