Reviews for Blood Moon
MysticIce24 chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Unless it's two different Emmetts, why do you have Emmett as a bodyguard for the place in Chapter 1 and in Chapter 2 he's interviewing for the position?
Runaway'96 chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
This was a great story, I really enjoyed reading it!
kitkat3051 chapter 23 . 7/20/2013
Loved It!
Werewolflover1997 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Don't be so hard on yourself Bella
gruen chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
Wasn't Bella covered in blood and vomit when he brought her home and she passed out? Eeeew.
lolalovespie chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Your Bella is extremely unloveable and not in the good way. Your Bella is an irritating bitch, not the tough kind of bitch, just an annoying one. She acts like she's better than the other girls and it's extremely unrealistic about how she works at a strip club and won't take her top off; they sometimes allow it when your new but your Bella has been there for like three years. Another thing, most men don't go to a strip club just to watch women dance, they want nudity as well. Yes, the dancers do work hard on their routines but you make it all about dance for her and it seems as if your trying to live a out a dance fantasy of your own, but I guess all fan fiction is people trying to live out some kind of fantasy. They way you type Edward's thoughts is weird. Overall, your story isn't original and has been done by better writers than yourself.
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
Absolutely love this story! It was great! :)
shelllynn22 chapter 23 . 6/13/2012
Great story till it ended like that.
paulad30 chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
holy shit away for a very cold shower
Kenzersmom chapter 23 . 12/13/2011
Thanks for the story I enjoyed it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Terrible portrayal of a strip club. What are you smoking?
MarieWearsPrada chapter 23 . 6/12/2011
Awesome story!

You rock:)
Andi 31 chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
enjoyed it and the lemons were lemonytastic
DETaylor chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
I am LOVING the tension between B & E. Is Alice going to be the new girl starting at the club? I can foresee a lot of potential awkwardness with the whole B/J/A thing! LOL.
DETaylor chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Hi there! I just finished "Indecent Affairs", which I really enjoyed, and I just wanted to say that I am looking forward to reading "Blood Moon". I can already tell that you've grown in your writing. The only thing is that sometimes, you write more than one characters' dialogue in the same paragraph and that can be confusing. But other than that, I am really enjoying your writing. Your ideas are interesting and original. I am especially loving a fiery and snarky Bella! I sometimes get tired of the sweet, emotional, meek Bella. She cries too much. LOL.

Sooo, anyway, great job so far! And I love your author's notes, they crack me up! Keep up the lemony goodness... ...lemons...Edward...sigh...