Reviews for My Perfect Match
Sapphireuncovered0123 chapter 36 . 7/27/2010
DOES LEVI IMPRINT ON CAM THEN ?
sirwayde chapter 36 . 7/27/2010
Wow!It was a great story.I'm sad to see it though there wasnt much Jared/Bella in this chapter, I really loved hearing about the 2nd generation of wolf kids.I think I would love to read a story about is, when you find the time to write it.I sense trouble brewing for Camile and you imprinting!lol!Looking forward to your next story.
VampireandWerewolfLover22 chapter 36 . 7/27/2010
I loved it! Thanks for such a great story.
xnewmoonx chapter 36 . 7/26/2010
I wanna read about both packs!

This story was soo good!
twimama77 chapter 36 . 7/26/2010
very cool
baby rosie 92 chapter 36 . 7/26/2010
plz plz plz i have never wanted to read a story about like the original packs children but after hearing about them i now rlly wanna read abou them especially to see if levi is gonna imprint on cam cam so plz im begging u im actually on my knees my mom is just staring at me like im weird soo please make one of them im superly interested PLEAZE
Readerforlife chapter 36 . 7/26/2010
wonderful ending.

wouldnt mind reading a next generation sequal.

if/when you do write one, please message us old reviewers. :)
Vampire-Chick91 chapter 36 . 7/26/2010
I really loved reading this story and going through the journey of their lives with you :p and to be honest I think that it ending perfectly and that you don't really need to write anymore or even write about the next generation because it would be a bit weird and confusing to not have the story with the original characters as well as not having it in Jared or Bella's POV that would just be weird...

So I think that the way you ended it was fine and that you don't need to do anymore ]
LilyWaters chapter 36 . 7/26/2010
I love the idea of this becoming a whole universe! I wouldn't mind hearing aout both henew generation and the originals, but what I really want to hear about is the new genration. This was a great ending btw.
delilah69 chapter 36 . 7/26/2010
they are so sweet! i love that there are so happy!
R3M3MB3R chapter 36 . 7/26/2010
i love this story i think you should have a story about the new generation
jul5857 chapter 36 . 7/26/2010
I LOVED IT!

And, YES, of course we would want this to be turned into a universe! It would be cool to continue to see the goings-on with the original pack members and how they deal with and interact with their children and their issues with phasing, imprinting and vampires.

Ooooh! I'm excited and really hope you DO continue this.

Thanks for writing My Perfect Match. I've so enjoyed it!

Juls
Mysterious Angel-05 chapter 36 . 7/26/2010
Oh yeah, 2nd Generation is my vote!
shiftyless chapter 36 . 7/26/2010
this here from start 2 finish so very well written & described
knightvanilla chapter 36 . 7/26/2010
Oh I loved it D i would love for you to write a sequel of the next generation. whats the cause for the change, will levi and cam cam imprint on each other, will any of the girl phase, D but id also want to have the older generation in it too, so my choice is to have both make appearances D

LOVE IT!