Reviews for My Perfect Match
OneWhoCuddlesFire chapter 36 . 1/19/2011
Oh. My. God!

That had to have been the absolute BEST story i've EVER read! And i'm totally serious too; I spent half the time giggling and bouncing on my toes, and I only do that with my absolute favorite stories!

Incredible job; spectacular. I don't think Stephenie Meyer herself could have pieced this all together the way you have. Congradulations!

And thank you SOOO much for writing this all up and putting it out there for people like me to read; it makes my day to find a story like this. Thank you and Well Done! :D

-OWCF
SharonWillow chapter 36 . 1/3/2011
cool story. I enjoyed reading it.
Horrorfilm46 chapter 36 . 12/24/2010
Wow that was just ... Wow I LOVED that story please write more!
Rawrdinosaur111 chapter 36 . 11/6/2010
Loved it!

Hope there is more to come when you're ready!

xx
IloveRockAndRoll chapter 36 . 11/6/2010
Aaaaaah, INCREDIBLE!

I'm not a fan of unusual pairing, but this... this was GREAT!
BeckaR chapter 36 . 11/5/2010
Awsome loved it and ya I think a run of of the other couples and the 2nd gen is a great idea and hope u do the storys
Lizmny3 chapter 36 . 10/31/2010
I liked it oh so very much
debbh24 chapter 36 . 10/27/2010
Great story! I loved the way you paralleled the books, yet had a different story line from it. Genius! I really hope you do expand on this universe, as I would love to know who is Alpha now, and what the kids will be like phased. You are on my author alerts, and I can not wait to read more!
xLucy-jaynex chapter 36 . 10/26/2010
this story was amazing! i love it! you are a really good writer!
Bell 1 chapter 36 . 10/4/2010
I really did like this story...A LOT!

HOWEVER, you really did (and do) need a beta to clean up the spelling, grammar, and sentences throughout this very cute story!

Ummm...I guess, I would like to know more about Bella and Jared's life together.

Sure, some about their kids, but not as much as wanting to know about Bella and Jared! Just feel like there wasn't enough Bella and Jared in the last two chapters! :( Miss that!
Bell 1 chapter 25 . 10/4/2010
I was just thinking how perfect Bella and Jared are for each other in this story.

They both have people who want them, but they don't REALLY want their imprint.

They both only want each other, not the ones that want them.

They only think about each other when it comes to more than a friendship, not the ones that want them.

Then the education, and so much more!
Ana chapter 36 . 10/2/2010
can you not make it a the end just yet please! maybe you can insert a chapter or two earlier in the story that edward came back and tried to win bella back after carlisle and alice came back to fix jared but bella didnt have feeling for him anymore !11!

the story's great :)
MigratingCoconuts06 chapter 36 . 9/29/2010
I loved this story! Very good. )
Deleat chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
bkbklhenj d i lov eur story
JasperNJessica11 chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Really good story. Def a fav. :)
1,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »