Reviews for My Perfect Match
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
mmmm hot and steamy? uh? or is it slow and steamy?
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
that was interesting!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
oh nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo! not black!
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
lol I love 'top dog'!
Arabella chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Bella is such a Bitch she really need someone to kick her little ass right now
AussieGirl16 chapter 36 . 9/20/2014
Love it!
Bell 1 chapter 35 . 7/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I especially liked that Bella didn't instantly give into the imprint, going as far as to date Jacob. Though, I think she needed an attitude adjustment during that time with the way she acted toward Jared. Thankfully, she finally saw reason and began to mature... again.

I suppose I could also say "about time Bella acted like a jealous, confused teenage girl". ;)

Once they got past all their issues in the beginning, Jared and Bella were quite sweet together. :D

I do wonder how Jared explained the scar on his torso to Charlie, or if he started wearing shirts like a regular human guy, knowing Charlie's reaction to the change in clothing.

I'm so glad they ended up with six. Though, I can't say I blame Bella for trying to put her foot down after four. :D

Thank you for sharing your story with us. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Could you please research the last names they are wrong Jared's last name is Cameron and Paul's last name is Lahote.
bex67 chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
I love this story! This is my second time through.
Acacia Cottonwood chapter 36 . 12/17/2013
Thanks for a fun read.
crazyshine chapter 29 . 12/1/2013
I love Leah, she's always fucking funny.
crazyshine chapter 28 . 12/1/2013
Bella is really well spoken, and very calm. Is it a bad thing I instantly knew who 'Twidle Dee and Twidle Dumb' were?
crazyshine chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
I watched a couple of my friends for a while. When I started telling them what I were doing, they avoided me for the rest of the day.
crazyshine chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
crazyshine chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I really want to try cliff diving.
1,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »