Reviews for My Perfect Match
HazelD chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
I loved that Jared imprinted on Bella, I wonder whats going to happen between them. Love the story, keep it up (:
reddog chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
this chapter was great. i love the humor you add to the story. can't wait for more.
FallForYourType chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
HELL YEAH! he imprinted! WHO! lol sorry, got excited. :)

didn't Jared know that staring is impolite? lol poor thing, hopefully he can still win her over and Bella not believe what Jake told her. excellent chapter. I love how their meeting went. lol Her typical Bella fashion: falling lol
fitever chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
yet again I loved it! update x
little furry cannibals chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
LOL, okay so I was trying to come up with a stalker checklist here and so far Jared's hia lot of points: unsigned notes and gifts, staring unwaveringly for long periods of time, listening in on conversations not intended for him. I'm waiting for the creepy midnight heavy breathing phone calls and Jared will definetely be a class A stalker.

I really liked the chapter, Paul must be wearing off on Jared though. My favorite line had to be about an armless Jacob :D

Due to the author's note at the end I'll refrain from asking for another update soon. I;ll have to figure out another way to cure my impatience for favorite fanfic stories (LOL). Goodluck at school :)
sweet-strawberry69 chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
just get them together..

and please, don't have Jake imprint... let him get move on.. on his own.. It's to easy that to have him jsut imprint.
Surgery-Girl chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Oops. Way to go Jared. At least he imprinted on her so yay!

There were many parts of these last two chapters that made me giggle. The 'shut up, Paul's were hilarious.

Update ASAP!

I love it!
hismrs chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
damn jacob
Kathy Hiester chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Love the story ! Excellent Chapter !
reddog chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
this story is just too funny.
RangerRainbow chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
that was freaking awesome! im totaly in love with this story its unbeleiveable i mean really your writing is like gold! xD it makes me happy!

i cant wait for the next chapter im really looking foward to reading it!

3 RangerRainbow
dazzled620 chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Great chapter. Update.
SocialWorker84 chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
That is funny that Jake took the credit for Jared's rose, poor guy!

Enjoyed the interaction between Paul and Jared, they are really funny when they argue like that.

How is old is Jared in this? He must be a year or 2 older than Bella right?

Looking forward to the next update, especially the meeting between the two of them :)
gottaloveva chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Still LOVIN it! I hope Jared imprints on Bella! :( I hope to read more SOON!
averageblackmage chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
this is the best werewolf bella story ever, i meean i can t wait till bella finaly meets jared and i am sitting my sit just waiting for you to update.

i have wanted to do a bella and jared story for a while how does this sound.

bella wants to thank sam for finding her in the forest and decides to bake a cake for him, when see knocks on the door and it opens her world turned to the natural choice.

how does that sound do you like it,
1,365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 .. Last Next »