Reviews for My Perfect Match
JaceBridgewaterMcCartyWhitlock chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Love it!
XCwissytinaX chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
when are you gonna update?...please do it son...!
little furry cannibals chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
LOL, okay so can I coin the term "stalkerish"? BTW in werewolf stories, stalking is the reader's preferred method of love and adoration (ROFL)

I gotta say, Paul is icing on the cake in this story. I know this is Jared and Bella's story but Paul's commentary is what puts this over the edge :D
Navygirl14 chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Poor Jared is heartbroken..don't give up yet kid...I love the rose idea...that was so sweet, romantic and thoughtful..not stalkerish like Paul said..what a jerk he is...Can't wait for them to meet..finally...
twimama77 chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
i hope he gets to imprint on her soon
Robin.D chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
poor Jared... that was a good chapter :):)
fitever chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
LOL I loved the ending! update!

x
Kathy Hiester chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
So did he imprint or not? I am confused. Love that jake took credit for the rose.
FallForYourType chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
first off: OH HELL NO! NO HE DIDN'T! hella messed up Jake! That is so wrong. But that was so funny at the same time lol. Hmm, I think he didn't imprint there because they weren't face to face and he was a wolf lol. Well, that's my opinion. :) Great chapter. I like how Jared thinks ahead and his rose to her was so sweet. Freaking Jake took the credit though. OH, so messed up.

I can't wait for the next chapter. They get to meet for the first time yay! lol
Navygirl14 chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Poor Jared..I hope he figures out a way to see her..I am guessing he will imprint once he looks in her eyes? I am sure Jake won't be happy about that..but again, he should've imprinted on her already after spending so much time with her..Paul needs to shut his trap...Can't wait for more Bella and for Jared to finally meet her...
twimama77 chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
i love it and cant wait till her and jared get together
Surgery-Girl chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Please please please please please please please please PLEASE! UPDATE AGAIN SOON! This story is so good! I cannot wait for more!
Strong-Confident-Unique chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Please update soon your story is really really good
JaceBridgewaterMcCartyWhitlock chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
Love it!

Update Date Soon!
Robin.D chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
wow that was good :) i hope you update soon i can't wateto see what gos on in the next chapter :):):) good chapter :):)
1,362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »