Reviews for My Perfect Match
AllThatGlitters13 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
awsome write some more plz !:-D
suzely chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
wow he really takes all this pretty well! no freaking out or hate or self loathing, it's great! i can't wait for paul to show up and then bella! thanks for sharing once again!
RangerRainbow chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
its your story so do as you please... And also when is the next chapter going to be up?

3 RangerRainbow
twilightsinger chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
I don't usually read stories about Paul, but this is worth it.

Hope you update soon!
Surgery-Girl chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
UPDATE SOON! Poor Jared. He has to lose everybody. :( I love it though. I cannot wait to see what happens! UPDATE SOON!
mauralee88 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Good chapter. Love the insight into his life immediately after learning he's a shape-shifter. Really looking forward to the other members of the pack, and of course to his meeting Bella.
delilah69 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
jared seems so sweet! i hope we get to when he meets bella soon!
FallForYourType chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
another great chapter. i say you make jared's character more alive and secretive and that's great. i enjoy reading his pov. and man, he should watch what he wishes for cuz its gonna come true any time soon lol...(hey, that rhymed) anyways, he'll be very happy when he does. hopefully... lol
Kathy Hiester chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Great chapter... Cant wait until he imprints on Bella
obsessedwithmd chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
i am really obsessed with Jared, mainly because i met bronson, and this story is amazing so far. I really hope you go somewhere amazing with it! Love it!
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I just added this to my favorites..this is good...I like Jared and it is a nice change of pace reading a story about him and them him finding Bella..I look forward to reading more.
Surgery-Girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I'm interested to see what happens. I love it so far! Update soon!
ellaryne chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
i really like it and can't wait for more
Jareds.Wolf.Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wow. That was an amazing first chapter. And the lucky guy got to grow up an only child. I wish I was an only child too. ]

Anyway, I loved this. You have to update again!

Continue this story.!

Xox- Maddie.
miriamne chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
since Jared and Paul were already wolves by the time New Moon arrived, it's nice to see how it might have been for them. Hope to see more of this! maybe you could do one on Paul's change too?
1,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 Next »