Reviews for Broken
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Nice story, but if you are going to be ending like this, why not introduce someone for Logan? Also this fic had a slack of Lassiter and Juliet! How about you write a second epilogue, dealing with Veronica and Shawn's wedding? Maybe Juliet meets Logan at it? Or Duncan, or Duncan and Logan, and has to choose between one or another.
Anigen chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
so it's over [
Nerdyesque chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
Oh my ...I read all 11 chapters and couldn't do stop to review until now. Part of me hated Logan moving on, but I think Tess was perfect for him in the same way Hannah was too back in high school because it gave him the sense of being worthy and the "hero." Now, Im also a huge LoVe-shipper, so I'd enjoy a LoVe ending, but you've written it in such a way if they DIDN'T get together, it wouldn't be quite as heart breaking. If you decide to go the Shawn route, please have Logan and V still be friends?
3murphytoddlers chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
Honestly I like shawn and veronica together. They make an interesting pair. And come one who could be a better crime fighting duo? lol
HoneyBee1 chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
Haaaa, you updated! As for ending, it's up to you really. This is your fic. Personally I love them both, so either way is fine with me. Would Logan raised Cody with Veronica, or be a single dad? Or Veronica and Shawn be a dynamic duo detective? Either way, good job telling the story!
CheyRose chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Update coming soon, sorry for making you all wait!
3murphytoddlers chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
Any chance of an update on this story anytime soon? You left us with quite a big cliffhanger! lol
amanda murphy chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
I honestly love the idea of shawn and veronica! Update super soon pls!
HoneyBee1 chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
HOLY SHIT. I'm on the edge of my seat! OMG, you need to continue this!
annagray chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
I have to say you are an amazing writer. And I'm so glad you're writing a story combining my 2 favorite shows. I'm also surprised there aren't more stories combining psych and vm. You do a fantastic job at it.
trecebo chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Well, got 9 and 10 and whoa! Hot dang, you let the horses out and they done run all OVER the place, setting up one helluva story line for V and Shawn. *takes deep breath* Whoa.
starinthem chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
Hmm so Parker can't remember if she was awake. I guess it was drunk sex for the both of them. That was nice of Veronica to step in.
starinthem chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Wow, wasn't expecting that kiss. Maybe Parker raped him when he was sleeping or somehow got his sperm.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
Wow! Things definitely are heating up amongst the cast! I look forward to what's going to happen next! :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
I loved the new updates and definitely enjoyed all the drama. I'm looking forward to what the DNA results concur. :)